Swagging in 2013 - Part 1

Options

Comments

• pumpkin1964
    Options
    Hello I'm new to swagbucks :) looking forward to a new challenge and getting to know you all.
    Thanks for all the hard work that has been put in to this thread :)

Hi TD :wave:

Good to see you on here.

Beware, Swagging is VERY addictive :)
  • CC2
    CC2 Posts: 436 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Keep doing what you're doing Cally, most of us appreciate it :)
    Challenge: Make £2024 in 2024

Playtime Rewards: £202
    Prograd: £20
    Prolific: £38.56
    Consumer testing: £45
    Vinted: £10
    Cashback (Chase): £18.19
    Interest: £88.21
    Nielsen: £5
    YouGov; £50.00
    Swagbucks: £100
    Test Em All: £10
    TesterUp: £79.70

Total: £666.66
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    sammyz1 - Ampario surveys don't like me at all, they're either make up surveys or cinema surveys (for me anyway)
  • tyroleandancer
    Options
    Hi TD :wave:

Good to see you on here.

Beware, Swagging is VERY addictive :)

Hi Pumpkin :wave: Happy new Year :D
    I have been busy collecting BA points, glitch shopping but can make time for Swagging :rotfl:
    Hope you are well
    x
    :j:j:j:j
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Options
    sammyz1 wrote: »
    Does anybody or has anybody ever gotten that make up survey on Ampario.

I always get it, constantly, but it never lets me pass after the 'agree, dissagree' part. So very frustrating.

Reached target today, just. 75/70.

No TS or DS today either.

I think I've had 3 Ampario surveys since I joined in July. I always check every day, though. I get the movie questions and then usually get kicked out
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • t1redmonkey
    Options
    Just wondering, do the regular swaggers bother checking the 'Special Offers' section very often? I've only been doing this for a few weeks but already have noticed that after initially getting credited for most of the ones I attempted, if I bother trying now, 90% of the time I won't get credited so in recent days I just haven't even done them since I know it's going to be a waste of time and effort more often than not.
  • milo72
    milo72 Posts: 494 Forumite
    Options
    The movie one is just ridiculous.Weeks ago I answered I see just 3+ per year.....kicked out. Got another try at it about a week later,ticked the next highest option (6+ I think)....got kicked out. Got offered it this morning & ticked 11+ (counted in hubs taking his son on his own without moi,norty me:p).....kicked out. Just what exactly is the number of visits they want to survey ? Honestly,it is like they are taunting us & tantalising us with dangling carrots that disappear when you try to grasp them.
    As for Cally,she is only trying to prevent people getting binned from Swaggers for rule-breaking. If she were a !!!!! she would sit back & watch them crash & burn making basic correctable errors. I have warned (nicely,obviously:A) newbies who post codes, not realising they could get dumped on for it. And they are grateful.
  • ninetynine
    Options
    Hi everyone

The new year and new thread has spurred me on to be less of a lurker and to join in the fun. I started swagging in mid-November and expected to dip in here and there but did manage to get all the Daily Goal Bonuses in December - it's so addictive!

I concur with everyone else: earning swagbucks has been like drawing blood from a stone at times! I haven't had a TS or DS for days. :(

Hello everyone and Happy New Year! :D
  • milo72
    milo72 Posts: 494 Forumite
    edited 1 January 2013 at 6:45PM
    Options
    Just wondering, do the regular swaggers bother checking the 'Special Offers' section very often? I've only been doing this for a few weeks but already have noticed that after initially getting credited for most of the ones I attempted, if I bother trying now, 90% of the time I won't get credited so in recent days I just haven't even done them since I know it's going to be a waste of time and effort more often than not.
    The offers are a minefield. They often just don't pay out & putting in a ticket is rarely worth the bother. On here when anyone finds an offer that DOES credit we alert each other to it. Other than that you take your chances really. And I NEVER do an offer asking for my credit card details ....or asking me to download some obscure app onto my (hubby's:o) computer.
    Like I said on here last night,I think at first you get EVERYTHING going threw at you,but then it just hits a plateau. At present I'm beyond plateau & down in a deep valley of doo-doo,but hoping it picks up for me soon.
  • ppc_guy
    ppc_guy Posts: 412 Forumite
    Options
    Cally,

The first post needs updating. there is no longer a 5 card maximum cash out per month as per the blog from today (in my last post on page one of this thread)
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure