Options
    CathWales wrote: »
    mgd_zpsba619ab5.jpg

*Seeks help immediately:o*

Tragically beautiful...
  • miwa
    miwa Posts: 1,512 Forumite
    Options
    miwa is right sinner2winner. if you look like you are just searching to earn then compliance get all uppity. it's about using search as you normally would. then you can earn okay. what they dont like are people just putting in random searches, one after the other, until they get a win. there are lots of sophisticated ways of beating the system nowadays and compliance are all over them, which sometimes leads to the unfortunate situation of people being accused of cheating when they are maybe not. i think the point is, follow the rules and there'd be no problem

Nick, is there a similar thing for SBTV? A few people said they were informed their accounts were flagged for 'irregular sbtv use'. Not trying to speak for them or anything like that, but I use SBTV all the time and I can't really see a way of abusing it
  • CC2
    CC2 Posts: 436 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Nick - can you enlighten us on the tax issue?
    Challenge: Make £2024 in 2024

Playtime Rewards: £202
    Prograd: £20
    Prolific: £38.56
    Consumer testing: £45
    Vinted: £10
    Cashback (Chase): £18.19
    Interest: £88.21
    Nielsen: £5
    YouGov; £50.00
    Swagbucks: £100
    Test Em All: £10
    TesterUp: £79.70

Total: £666.66
  • spiritwood
    Options
    as some probably remember, i bought a tablet for my 3.5 yr old after saving up some swagbucks. we have had it a week and she has learnt to recognise all of the alphabet and numbers already. plus she can play an interactive game on her own inc reloading it etc. some people raised a brow when i said i was getting a toddler a tablet but i reckon that it will be a v important tool in our home education arsenal. amazing :)
    Originally Posted by easylife73:

Totally enjoyed your glittery fanjo spiritwood...and how totally wrong does THAT sound??!
  • spiritwood
    Options
    miwa wrote: »
    Nick, is there a similar thing for SBTV? A few people said they were informed their accounts were flagged for 'irregular sbtv use'. Not trying to speak for them or anything like that, but I use SBTV all the time and I can't really see a way of abusing it

yep would also like to know this. on a bad day ( no surveys etc) i run sbtv all day sometimes to reach a high target

Totally enjoyed your glittery fanjo spiritwood...and how totally wrong does THAT sound??!
  • miwa
    Options
    spiritwood wrote: »
    as some probably remember, i bought a tablet for my 3.5 yr old after saving up some swagbucks. we have had it a week and she has learnt to recognise all of the alphabet and numbers already. plus she can play an interactive game on her own inc reloading it etc. some people raised a brow when i said i was getting a toddler a tablet but i reckon that it will be a v important tool in our home education arsenal. amazing :)

Aw, that's lovely. :) I notice GiftHulk sometimes post on FB stories about how *~they've changed lives~* with their rewards scheme, if only SB did the same thing! I'm sure they'd be eager to post you and your daughter's story.
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Options
    There's one of the rare Ampario surveys available on TrialPay - they've reduced the earnings from 90 to 85sb but still worth it. For once it's not about movies but about technology and tv advertising :)
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • miwa
    Options
    paulshorse wrote: »
    There's one of the rare Ampario surveys available on TrialPay - they've reduced the earnings from 90 to 85sb but still worth it. For once it's not about movies but about technology and tv advertising :)

Shed. Stuck with the impassable ogre of the make-up survey again
  • GarnetLady
    Options
    Happy birthday CC2.

That diary survey just popped up again in my TS (said for 30 sb this time), clicked into it, but after I clicked to continue on the survey itself all I got was a 404 file not found page, grrr.
    :heart: Mummy to an amazing little girl :heart:
  • spiritwood
    Options
    miwa wrote: »
    Aw, that's lovely. :) I notice GiftHulk sometimes post on FB stories about how *~they've changed lives~* with their rewards scheme, if only SB did the same thing! I'm sure they'd be eager to post you and your daughter's story.

i would be a great story- a disabled lezza with pink hair who posts about gonads...

:D:D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure