Question re accessorize sale

Hi,
Does anyone know when the accessorize sale will go to 70% off? I've seen loads of bits that I want to get as presents!
Thanks!

Comments

• lily117
    lily117 Posts: 610 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    It already is in our local branch (Swansea) :)
  • Suzexxx
    Suzexxx Posts: 173 Forumite
    In my local store (Worcester) there's 70% off selected shoes and xmas type gifts (headphones, tree decorations, stocking fillers etc).

Would also like to know when the rest gets reduced to 70%. Seen lots of nice jewellery bits, but dont want to pay 50% off.
    2015 wins :j Sekonda watch, Harry Potter hardback book,
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    You've got to be really lucky to get what you actually want at 70% - if you see it at 50% and don't want to miss out I would be inclined to buy it, esp if stock is limited.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • Went into my local branch today and was cheeky enough to ask the manager when they'd be going to 70% off! she said they don't get told in advance but she was expecting it to be today but that they hadn't got a call as yet! Could be they'll get the call at end of today, do they can get the stock and signs ready for the 2nd jan?
    Still plenty of great items left, so I'm going to risk it and hang on!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure