Hi is anyone still waiting for Stella wins?

Options

Comments

• Lynnie27
    Lynnie27 Posts: 505 Forumite
    Options
    I'm waiting for a Radox shower Scrub, a Nip and Fab kit and 2 x Rodial glam lip balm (had two wems for those but one would be fantastic)
  • Donnylover
    Options
    Rcvd my lip balm today still waiting for my hair serum.
  • badskindollheart
    Options
    I'm waiting on Moroccan Oil, but had my other three before Xmas.
    I am Doll Parts
    Bad Skin, Doll Heart
  • Chopstheduck
    Chopstheduck Posts: 1,284 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I had one through yesterday, still waiting for one more. The one yesterday had a different compliment slip with it, so I think some are coming direct from companies

I'm still waiting for Elemis too - the one I wanted the most!
  • JaneDoe_2
    JaneDoe_2 Posts: 930 Forumite
    Options
    I didn't enter the give away trough this site, I'm waiting on a few wins too. Armomatherapy Associates emailed me to say my win is out of stock and if I really wanted I'd have to wait till February. They are substituting this for something else and delivery sometime in January. Also waiting on Trilogy Rosehip oil and nail varnish from Revlon. Waiting on a couple of advent wins too.

:beer:
    I love this place :j:T:j
  • Jolly4
    Jolly4 Posts: 77 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Still waiting as well for Ever pure hair serum, the Royal English Daisy bodywash and the Secret is out lifting day cream. Anyone else still waiting for these?
  • sillybilly2011
    Options
    I am really confused. The last thing i was waiting on the elemis body was but today i got a small diesel bag with a nail file? I do not know if they have gave me this in replace of it because I haven't entered anything else.
    Anyone else got this?
    2018 wins: Scottish weekend break, london weekend break and hotel chocolat hamper
  • english_rose
    Options
    I am really confused. The last thing i was waiting on the elemis body was but today i got a small diesel bag with a nail file? I do not know if they have gave me this in replace of it because I haven't entered anything else.
    Anyone else got this?

I got this too this week, with a small bottle of body lotion. I thought this was from a different freebie/competition though. I lose track of freebies!
  • dream109
    dream109 Posts: 398 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm still waiting for the 3 I won at the beginning of Dec. Have had one that I had the last email for and another 2 I didn't know about before xmas...
    'Wisest is she who knows she does not know.'
  • purcel
    purcel Posts: 1,561 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Anyone else got this?

that was from a Cosmo/Twitter comp/freebie
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family