Looking for old music equipment...

Hi all!!
Firstly.... Merry Chrismas, hope everyone had a nice day :D

I am currently in the process of attempting to get back to doing what I love most...making music! Unfortunately when bad times got the better of me, a lot of my good equipment got sold to pay the rent and the usual.
Now things are finally starting to look up and having a little time to myself has got me started again doing a little music.....feels great!!! forgot how much I loved it.
So if anyone here has any old keyboards/synths laying about then I may be interested. I am definitely on the look out for a yamaha DX7, Roland sh101/sh2 and any other keyboards which look or sound like they belong in some old world documentary haha. Also I am looking for a reel to reel recorder. 1/4" or 1/2" size tape, would prefer multitrack (8/16 Tascam/fostex/akai/revox) capabilities but 2/4 tracks I am also interested in (Grundig tk1/tk5).

If you may have anything that is of interest or possibly know anyone, then I would appreciate a PM or message on this thread.
Sooner I can get back to recording, the sooner I can put out some nice free music for everyone and a bigger smile on my face :D

:T

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family