We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
What do you think of this mortgage?
Comments
-
I can change my bank to the Flexaccount.
I don't really want a variable product but I read somewhere that base rate might stay at 0.5% for the next three years or so.
But what I have read from Nationwide is that you can get the Flexclusive up and running then can switch to the fixed rate at any time with a £990 fee. The rates offered are 3.09% which is the rate that I cannot get directly with a 68% LTV. The only risk is that this rate will not be available by the time I complete the Flexclusive +2.59%.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards