Blossom Farm Sit Me Up Cosy - elc - £17.50 - Free delivery!

Options
Hiya,
Elc have the blossom farm sitme up cosy half price for £17.50 with free delivery!
Unfortunately it is only the blue/green one but an amazing price especially as i missed out when it was prevously on sale for £20.00!

http://www.elc.co.uk/Blossom-Farm-Sit-Me-Up-Cosy/113377,default,pd.html

Link above, but im on my phone so not sure if itll work, hope this helps somebody! :)

Comments

• emweaver
    emweaver Posts: 8,419 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks, does anyone know if the cover is machine washable on this? My little one is very sicky so would need to be able to wash it.
    Wins so far this year: Mum to be bath set, follow me Domino Dog, Vital baby feeding set, Spiderman goody bag, free pack of Kiplings cakes, £15 love to shop voucher, HTC Desire, Olive oil cooking spray, Original Source Strawberry Shower Gel, Garnier skin care hamper, Marc Jacobs fragrance.
  • delain
    delain Posts: 7,700 Forumite
    Options
    I've got one of these somewhere... I machine washed the covers they were fine!
    Mum of several with a twisted sense of humour and a laundry obsession :o:o
  • xfive71
    xfive71 Posts: 285 Forumite
    Options
    Yep. cover is machine washable. I do have to say though the backrest 1/2 donut bit is inflatable so not really very strong for babies to lean against like in the picture. It's fine when set up as a baby rest.
  • angelzanna786
    Options
    Don't forget Quidco :-)
  • Tokalosh
    Tokalosh Posts: 305 Forumite
    Options
    i had one of these, they are not the most sturdy of items, but great as a ring not as displayed as it would just topple over.

But the cover is washable.
    PS i got one for sale if you wanted to buy it, hardly used as my little one did not like it !
  • delain
    delain Posts: 7,700 Forumite
    Options
    When ours resurfaces someone can have it as mine have outgrown it. Goodness knows where it is though!
    Mum of several with a twisted sense of humour and a laundry obsession :o:o
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport