Comments

• cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Everyone added so far :)
  • matt_beveridge
    Options
    Hi, thank you for starting this thread! I have been looking forward to this for months :T

Could I please join in this year, am looking forward to the added motivation and support for you all.

I would like to do the earning option, on top of my current salary.

Could you explain to me the practicality of using the speadsheet, please? How do we submit our earnings/change our signature?

Sorry, I'm a Newbie, thanks for your patience :)

Matt
  • cally6008
    Options
    Some people starting challenges use the first post to keep track of any totals that members may want to submit. Other people prefer to use spreadsheets. It's personal choice really.

Members don't "have" to submit earnings to show on spreadsheet, if they dont want to.

To change signature, click this link - http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/profile.php?do=editsignature
  • matt_beveridge
    Options
    Thanks for explaining it for me. I would like to be added to the spreadsheet if I may. Is there anything specific date each month you would need our figures?
  • Daedalus
    Daedalus Posts: 4,253 Forumite
    Options
    Sign me up for monthly updates on the spreadsheet for earning.

I currently have two income sources at present so shall only count those other than them. Overtime, surveys etc.
  • georgiebrown0
    Options
    Can I join please
  • cally6008
    Options
    matt - just whenever is easiest for you, probably total for january in first week of february .. and etc
  • 32b3in2013
    32b3in2013 Posts: 2,440 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Could I join to please?

I will aim to earn an extra £2013 in 2013.

It will mostly come from ebay sales as I need to have a clearout and have lost 2 stone recently so I will be selling clothes which no longer fit me.

Hope it is OK for me to join.

3tb3
    SPC9 #125 - £816.85
    SPC10 #125 - £851.81
    SPC 11 #7 - £968.46
    SPC 12 #7 - £2682.90
    SPC 13 #7 - £4829.85
    SPC 14 #7 - £4173.30
  • kururunfa
    Options
    Please count me in! I plan to earn £2013 extra this coming year. I'll be keeping track by cashing it out into an old and dormant savings account.

I'll mostly be doing surveys and PTC sites in my spare time, but I will also count the occasional odd job and cash back income in the income amount.
    £2013 in 2013 Member |
  • killerpeaty
    Options
    I would like a go at earning £2013 please. I aim to earn £100 a month on surveys anyway, so this should stretch me for that additional 800ish. This will be on top of my (new) job.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure