Next VIP sale

Options

Comments

• stusuestu
    Options
    I'm the same. Up until about a year ago, I got one of the first slots every time. But since last year, I'be been allocated a slot in the second batch by which time there's nothing left!

I don't think refreshing the page will do any good. I just have to accept I don't have one of the first slots!!!

I think this is a common theme, I was the same always had a first slot for years until a year or so ago. Maybe it's only fair BUT....
    It's just so annoying. I buy practically all our family's clothes in the NEXT sales.
  • badlass
    badlass Posts: 749 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Well done to those who have the first slot...for those of us who are still waiting, we can't all always be first.

Could someone with access just post a link to a random sale page please...it's the only way the rest of us can have a look...not the main sale page TIA.

Les x
    *~Life is short; break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly,
    laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile!!~*
  • makinprogress
    Options
    I've had the later slots too the past couple of sales, but still managed to get 80% of what I wanted, so try to look on the bright side folks!! It's upsetting, but not the end of the world in the grand scheme of things eh?!
    (she says, trying the Link again......)
    makinprogress
  • stusuestu
    Options
    I wonder what order they do this in or whether it is random! Maybe it is because my surname starts with a W! x

I was thinking this but I'm a C so if that's the case, where's mine??
  • bluep
    bluep Posts: 1,299 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Yep I think a bunch of us must be in the second tranche of slots (or not getting one at all)
  • happymoneysaver1
    Options
    Oh well, here's hoping I get an Alarm clock for Christmas and a warm winter coat since it looks like a boxing day will be spent outside Next at an ungodly hour. boohoo
    On my way to well earned riches (I hope!) :T:T:T
  • karenthemummy79
    Options
    Oh well, here's hoping I get an Alarm clock for Christmas and a warm winter coat since it looks like a boxing day will be spent outside Next at an ungodly hour. boohoo

pmsl!!!! :rotfl:
  • puddycat
    Options
    No slot yet for me too :(

It's so frustrating :mad:
  • meme123
    meme123 Posts: 110 Forumite
    Options
    maybe they are waiting till the first slots are all gone before giving the second batch out :(
    :j meme123
  • chemical.galaxy
    Options
    Nothing for me again.
    See you at Boxing day at 6 a.m. then!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts