Want a Money Saving makeover for you and your family from Martin Lewis?

Former_MSE_Debs
Former_MSE_Debs Posts: 890 Forumite
Are you wasting cash and don't know how to stop? Whether you're in debt or a saver - if you've never sorted your cash and want to save money read on...

ITV’s Tonight programme has teamed up with Martin Lewis and we are looking for families that want Martin’s help to set them on the right financial path for 2013.

We are ideally looking for families with two children (or more), where at least one of the parents is working and you must be happy for your financial situation to be discussed on television.

If you are interested in meeting Martin and seeing how much he can save your family please [EMAIL="tonight@itv.com"]email the Tonight team[/EMAIL] for more information on how you can apply to take part. Please provide a contact telephone number.

Comments

• smod123
    smod123 Posts: 38 Forumite
    the link is not working for the money makeover from martin on tonight
  • i would like more info but am unable to activate the link to the tonight programme
  • Justicia
    Justicia Posts: 1,437
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    smod123 wrote: »
    the link is not working for the money makeover from martin on tonight
    katykitten wrote: »
    i would like more info but am unable to activate the link to the tonight programme

Do you mean the link to e-mail them? If so, it's working here...

It opens up my e-mail client (Windows live Mail) with an e-mail addressed to "[email protected]"

:)
    "Part P" is not, and has never been, an accredited electrical qualification. It is a Building Regulation. No one can be "Part P qualified."

Forum posts are not legal advice; are for educational and discussion purposes only, and are not a substitute for proper consultation with a competent, qualified advisor.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 234K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure