Encouraged Learning In Trading Excellence

Options

Comments

• FunkyFeet
    FunkyFeet Posts: 1,731 Forumite
    Options
    yes jude said there were some really nice peeps here
    never been on threads b4 so trying to get the hang of it but sit here at times then realise everyone else has moved to another page lol
    i think chat rooms are easier its all in front of u lol x

true that debs but u know whats so amazing here...people actually make the effort to read back, its amazing!

such lovely peeps, u see how we are chatting away, mostly silly stuff, but people will make the effort to read back and then post about it/ these posts, most peeps are that lovely on this thread.

so it doesnt matter if its harder on a thread like this, than a chat room to stay upto date, everyone makes the effort:)
    :eek:FunkyFeet:eek:
    Elite 5:2 #19
  • happyrainbow
    Options
    davemorton wrote: »
    Naw, top of the page does not do it for me, I need a full page to myself, and I would have gotten away with it if it wasnt for you pesky kids!!!
    so now we know u talk to yourself when noone else is around dave :)
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    FFingers, Happy, do you work or mums?
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • FunkyFeet
    Options
    Naw, top of the page does not do it for me, I need a full page to myself, and I would have gotten away with it if it wasnt for you pesky kids!!!

too right:p

well im here, and theres no getting rid of us:D
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Everyone,
    I've now updated my post no 4811. That'll have to do for now I'm afraid. I'll need to input some prices for M, where they're currently missing, later.

No offence intended - but you can tell from it I'm a male adult as there are a lack of sanitary towels from the list (didn't wander into this section last Wednes.)

I'm not disclosing much personal info. to the world I'm afraid, including this site. Just to say my absence for much of Thurs/Fri from here was due to me getting on with the rest of my, non-shopping, life. I'll be back probably v late morning or afternoon what is now today.

Perhaps a couple of items to add to the T v M list later, and a "buy at M" list to come, hopefully in the afternoon but probably too late for shopping today by time I get to it (unless you're in Scotland), for those items that are cheapest in M and N/A at both A & T (or, indeed, any of the T v M list the equivalents can just be bought in M as T are price-matching, at least as and when their system correctly picks up items, as opposed to the 10% better value A v M).

Goodbye for now.
  • FunkyFeet
    Options

its defo a site to see....he ACTUALLY does!

its crazy and so funny all at the same time!
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    lol, never denied it and even if I did, Fabulous fingers here would have shot me down. ;)
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • happyrainbow
    Options
    FFingers, Happy, do you work or mums?
    on jsa and kids all grown up so all on my own :(
  • FunkyFeet
    edited 16 December 2012 at 4:54AM
    Options
    bye Savvybuyer your posts are amazingggggggggggg..................................ly loooong:)

nite x
  • happyrainbow
    Options
    Savvybuyer wrote: »
    Everyone,
    I've now updated my post no 4811. That'll have to do for now I'm afraid. I'll need to input some prices for M, where they're currently missing, later.

No offence intended - but you can tell from it I'm a male adult as there are a lack of sanitary towels from the list (didn't wander into this section last Wednes.)

I'm not disclosing much personal info. to the world I'm afraid, including this site. Just to say my absence for much of Thurs/Fri from here was due to me getting on with the rest of my, non-shopping, life. I'll be back probably v late morning or afternoon what is now today.

Perhaps a couple of items to add to the T v M list later, and a "buy at M" list to come, hopefully in the afternoon but probably too late for shopping today by time I get to it (unless you're in Scotland), for those items that are cheapest in M and N/A at both A & T (or, indeed, any of the T v M list the equivalents can just be bought in M as T are price-matching, at least as and when their system correctly picks up items, as opposed to the 10% better value A v M).

Goodbye for now.
    sleep well savvy x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family