Livingston: L.K.Bennett sale including a £225 jacket for £25 @ McArthurGlen Outlet

Cyans
Cyans Posts: 18 Forumite
At McArthurGlen Outlet mall in Livingston, I recently picked up a very nice grey jacket for £25. The RRP was £225, the ticketed price was £110, but, on the tag, it was crossed out in handwriting and amended, "£25". I asked the assistant, as I'd gone in expecting to pay close to top price, but she said, without a hint of begone-you-prole, that, yes, it was marked down to £25.

There were several other such items in the shop, such as a £325 dress for £115 which I would have made off with had it been in stock anywhere near my size, so, if anyone's in the Livingston area, enjoy.

Comments

• Jinx
    Jinx Posts: 1,766
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    My daughter got a stunning yellow dress from there a couple of months ago, reduced for 180 to 20 quid! They do some great bargains in that shop :)
    Light Bulb Moment - 11th Nov 2004 - Debt Free Day - 25th Mar 2011 :j
  • Was in today and all shoes were £15.Jackets were £10 and dresses were £20.They are closing on 12th January and selling everything off. Lots of small sizes(6 , 8 and 10) and larger sizes (16 and 18 ) but not many 12 and 14.
  • lvm
    lvm Posts: 1,544
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Any chance any of you popped into the Le Creuset shop and could recall any prices?

Decided to expand on my collection (which currently consists of 1 dish!!) but don't know if their prices would beat Amazon at the moment!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure