It's December! What was in your advent today? (1 Dec to 24 Dec)

Options

Comments

• minimad1970
    minimad1970 Posts: 6,157 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    My 17 year old son bought me a M&S Percy Pig one :D It had a pink teddy in today and it was lovely. The only trouble is I now want to eat them all.:o
  • CupOfChai
    CupOfChai Posts: 1,411 Forumite
    Options
    I've got a Tatty Teddy one out the pound shop, I don't like that brand it's just not me. Wanted a Maltesers one, but seems I left it too late as there weren't any left. But it was the best/most Christmassy one I could find left today at a price I was willing to pay, haha. I got a snowman.

I got OH a Homer Simpson one and he got a Christmas tree.
  • MrsCrafty
    MrsCrafty Posts: 2,114 Forumite
    Options
    My ds has the lego city one and got a fireman, dd has the playmobil forest scene and got a tree with a squirrel in it.

I love the playmobil ones, last year she had the post office and it made up the most gorgeous scene.

We also have a long string mini stockings which hangs up the side of the stairs. The had a choc aero christmas tree in that! Only because I forgot to buy choc coins.
  • jackomdj
    jackomdj Posts: 3,073 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I have a partylite advent so I will be getting a different tea light every day :j

The girls get a little present every day, usually looks great but bought cheap in the year. Today was the wii game "we wish you a merry Christmas" ordered it from MSE post before last Christmas but it did not come out for ages. They get to open a game each day on the game!
  • bossymoo
    bossymoo Posts: 6,924 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Mine have 2 each :eek: but they haven't come back from granny so we'll have to wait till tomorrow. DS has a Thomas choc one and a string of felt mini stockings on his bedroom wall. DD has a peppa pig one and a wooden snowman ina box with lots of little wooden drawers. Benny the elf has brought the choc ones...
    Bossymoo

Away with the fairies :beer:
  • I don't have an advent calendar, but my cats have a Dreamies one :D
  • kitschkitty
    kitschkitty Posts: 3,177 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 1 December 2012 at 8:55PM
    Options
    My 17 year old son bought me a M&S Percy Pig one :D It had a pink teddy in today and it was lovely. The only trouble is I now want to eat them all.:o

That's the one I have (because it was cheaper than the other ones, lol but the choc in it is scrummy - it even smells gorgeous!). :rotfl:
    A waist is a terrible thing to mind.
  • flipper_72
    Options
    We had the happiest little boy inthe world today he got a Star Wars lego advent calendar (he is nearly 4 and i am a mean mummy and will not let him watch it until he is older so he was very surprised). He got a blue spaceship but it could have been anything... DD was also very pleased with her lego friends character inhers and I got a logo forest firefighter (I get odd days hubby gets evens). DS has been asking if he can go to bed since 10am so he can get up tomorrow and open another door :)
  • building_with_lego
    Options
    Blue Lego spaceship too (DS) and Friends girl (DD) plus chocolate coins in the lovely stockings one for OH and myself :D

If I can find the Moshi Monster one at a knockdown price now I'll be thrilled, as I've quite set my heart on Mr Snoodle as a Christmas pudding! :o
    They call me Dr Worm... I'm interested in things; I'm not a real doctor but I am a real worm. :grin:
  • lucky_charm_2
    Options
    Mine is a dairy free rice milk chocolate calendar, had a little angel behind box 1 :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure