Free 1 year taste card

Options
with 2 or more really cheap (£1 ish) magazine subscriptions, this weekend only (1/2 Dec0

http://email.magazinesubscriptions.co.uk/q/18IMcRAQ8nUtdAp/wv

Comments

• moneypenny2k
    moneypenny2k Posts: 1,121 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Sorry forum staff moved this here from Grabbit, I guess on the strength of the title...
  • Plushchris
    Plushchris Posts: 3,592 Forumite
    Options
    Just had my code through by email and applied for my Tastecard, should be with me in 7 days.

Offer is still on so wasnt just for the weekend.
    Missing Tesco R&R since Feb '07 :A & now a "Tesco veteran" apparently! ;)
  • juicyl
    juicyl Posts: 58 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks Moneypenny2k! Deal is still on.

I have a question as I've never done these DD deals before. At which point should I cancel (if I chose to) in order to still get the Tastecard. Straight after I receive the last issue? At which point do they charge you the full amount for a subscription? I looked at the T&C but am still unclear.
  • tejsmith
    tejsmith Posts: 123 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Tastecard arrived yesterday. Thanks! Now to remember to cancel magazines at the correct time...
  • bigzippy
    bigzippy Posts: 4,034 Forumite
    Options
    Not sure if I'm being dumb, but the £1 subscriptions aren't actually just £1 for x issues, are they? You're also agreeing to paying x amount after that for x issues? And if so, do you have to wait until the £1's worth of issues has been delivered and then cancel? :huh:
    "I am indelibly stained by hope and longing" - Nuts in May
  • Bubba
    Bubba Posts: 212 Forumite
    Options
    I signed up for 2 mag subscriptions, one was £1 for Grazia mag and the other a craft mag for present for my niece for £5. The direct debits have been set up but no money has been taken yet. However, I received an e-mail with code to redeem free taste card and 3 days later received it in the post. Brilliant! Got £79.95 card for just £6. As soon as the 1st payment is taken out for each mag, I will cancel the direct debits online.
  • surfsister
    surfsister Posts: 7,527 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Well I took out two £1 subs for mags and got the code after a few days and the taste card came today!! thanks op.

You can cancel the dd any time after the £1 debit has been taken - I do mine on-line.

looking forward to all those BOGOF meals next year!! yum!
  • MissyKay
    MissyKay Posts: 101 Forumite
    Options
    Does anyone know whether this offer still valid ? looking on the website cannot see anywhere that you get the Tastecard free, wanted to give it as a gift for sister.
  • juicyl
    juicyl Posts: 58 Forumite
    Options
    MissyKay wrote: »
    Does anyone know whether this offer still valid ? looking on the website cannot see anywhere that you get the Tastecard free, wanted to give it as a gift for sister.

First, click on the link above and then scroll down to the end of the page and the tastecard offer is there. I did it a few days and my tastecard is on its way, and I only spend £2!

Lucy
  • Lisa82
    Lisa82 Posts: 44 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Does this still work with the £1 subscriptions? When you click on the tastecard promo it mentions spending over £45?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure