Bliss Bras, any good?

Options
Money Supermarket are doing a deal on Bliss Bras.
Has anyone tried them? Are they any good for anyone who doesn't have pert breasts. Can't believe they have a great deal of support, but get fed up of under wires.
Thanks, Alison

Comments

• Nile
    Nile Posts: 14,930 Ambassador
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere (please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com"]forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the 'I wanna' and 'In my home' and Health & Beauty'' boards.If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. :j :cool2: I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
  • pattycake
    pattycake Posts: 1,576 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    AlisonW wrote: »
    Money Supermarket are doing a deal on Bliss Bras.
    Has anyone tried them? Are they any good for anyone who doesn't have pert breasts. Can't believe they have a great deal of support, but get fed up of under wires.
    Thanks, Alison

I have a friend who is considerably better endowed in that department than I am. She swears by Bliss Bras. I have been waiting for the Money Supermarket deal to come back so I could give them a try. I have placed my order today. At £19.95 plus p&p for 3 bras I think it is worth a punt. I normally wear a 36A with padding and underwiring. I shall see.
  • Grumpysally
    Options
    pattycake wrote: »
    I have a friend who is considerably better endowed in that department than I am. She swears by Bliss Bras. I have been waiting for the Money Supermarket deal to come back so I could give them a try. I have placed my order today. At £19.95 plus p&p for 3 bras I think it is worth a punt. I normally wear a 36A with padding and underwiring. I shall see.

Thank you.
    That's what I thought about the price, even if they do not give the greatest of support, they will be better than nothing at all for the days when I really don't want to wear anything with wires.
  • ladymarmalade222
    Options
    Are these similar to Genie Bras, Ahh Bras and all the others they advertise on TV?

If so I order mine from a chinese site called Ali Express. If you do a search for Genie Bra, loads of sellers come up and it costs around £6.50 for a set of 3 depending on the exchange rate as everything is charged in dollars. It is also free delivery to UK and usually takes around 7-14 days for them to arrive.

The site is a bit like ebay and totally safe. You pay by credit card (I use my Santander Zero so I do not get charged any commission) and your money only gets released to the seller when you click on the site to confirm delivery. If they do not arrive you open a dispute like ebay.

I have ordered about 10 sets of 3 in different colours for friends and family from various sellers and have been completely satisified.

I don't know if you know the difference but the Genie Bra has an insertable pad which comes with each bra (you can remove it) which makes the front wall a bit more supportive as there is double material even when the pad is not in there. I find the genie more supportive day to day. I also ordered some of the ones without the pad in (I think they are Ahh Bras or similar) which I find more comfortable for around the home and in PJs. They are slightly less supportive as they only have one layer of the fabric unlike the Genie, if that makes sense.

If you need anymore help, let me know. I nearly paid 39.99 for 3 bras then found out about Ali Express. I have recommended it to my sister and she had been ordering all sorts of chinese rubbish :rotfl::rotfl:

HTH xxx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport