We Are Decking the Halls with NSDs December Challenge

Options

Comments

• hummingbird
    hummingbird Posts: 1,522 Forumite
    Options
    Can I join please? (Thinks....what am I doing?? It's December! ) I'll just put down for 3 NSD's please - no idea what it involves yet so don't want to start too high!:p
    £10 a day extra in May '18[B]£35/310[
    Virtual Sealed Pot 2018 £500/£2500 = 20%
    You can find my diary here:http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5189836:beer:
  • Nargleblast
    Nargleblast Posts: 10,762 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Honestly, you lot! Five pages of yatter and it's not even December yet....

Put me down for a glorious 12 NSDs for December, please, Freeby!
    One life - your life - live it!
  • Sazzie23
    Sazzie23 Posts: 2,634 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Post of the Month
    Options
    Hi I'm a newbie here but you've inspired me to give NSD a try. It"ll be tough as I've never tried it as a technique but I'm going to try for

8 days

Have to start somewhere.
    Debt -it's a fight that I'm winning, dealing with debt one day at a time.
    Estimated DFD August 2018 - 2031 - now 2027 :T

Guide dog Tess, missing Scotland 2 years

DMP support no438.
  • marmiterulesok
    Options
    Can I join please? (Thinks....what am I doing?? It's December! ) I'll just put down for 3 NSD's please - no idea what it involves yet so don't want to start too high!:p

Hi and welcome to all new nsders!:hello:

hummingbird if you read the long post at the top of this page by ifwisheswerehorses,it explains what nsds are and how to go about it.

You basically decide for yourself what the rules are.For example,I have a weekly grocery budget and even if I spend,as long as I'm within my budget,it counts as an nsd.Presciptions don't count,direct debits do and so on.I hope this helps.

Enjoy the challenge!:D
  • shannys_taxi_driver
    Options
    Aiming for 10 NSDs in December as my first target :)
    Debt at official LBM Sept 2008: £[strike]29967.84[/strike] £19265.12 35% paid :money:
    Current debt(10/01/13): GM Card : £2311.94 Barclaycard : £4612.69 Overdraft : £1572.31 Bank of mum and dad : £560 Bank Loan : £10208.18
    NSD January 9/12
  • PurpleJay
    Options
    Can I join in please? 20 Nsd for me (I am not including direct debits).

Thank you!
    'Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'
  • missyv30
    missyv30 Posts: 188 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Can you put me down for 20 NSD please and 4 in a row thanks.
    :j

Debt as of Jan 17 £32990.71: :eek:
    Debt as of June 2020 £18636
  • freebyfifty
    freebyfifty Posts: 3,189 Forumite
    Options
    Good Morning December :)

Front pages all updated again :) I'll be in and out updating all day so keep making sure you are there with the right target. I am getting all befuddled between this one and the November one :o

Good Luck to everyone............................ and away we go................................. :)
    Free by Fifty
    Debt of the Moment -
    August NSD Challenge 14/15
  • WantToBeSE
    WantToBeSE Posts: 7,729 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Morning all. I am looking forward to battling my way through the NSDs during December. Good luck to us all :)

Freeby, can you please put me down for 20 NSDs, and 6-in-a-row for this month please.
    Thanks as always, for all the hard work you put into this challenge freeby :)
  • solventsoon
    solventsoon Posts: 17,363 Forumite
    Options
    Good Morning December :)

Front pages all updated again :) I'll be in and out updating all day so keep making sure you are there with the right target. I am getting all befuddled between this one and the November one :o

Good Luck to everyone............................ and away we go................................. :)

Hi Freeby :wave: December :wave: and all the lovely NSD-ers old and new :wave:

Please could I sign up for 15 NSDs this month Freeby. I'm lowering my target as it's the dreaded spendy month.... but I've also got my eye on a couple of the lovely prizes:D:D

I'm not starting the month off very well though as I've been spending already:o but it's all essential stuff so that's OK I reckon:D

I'll be back later to catch up on all the posts I've missed..... how many pages??:eek::eek:
    :) The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure