We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
What to do with cardboard boxes?
Poq
Posts: 205 Forumite
I have a few medium sized (electronics packaging) cardboard boxes I've collected from online orders.
Should I throw them into the recycling, or are there places I can give them away to be re-used?
In other words, who would find them useful?
(Reuse is better than recycling.)
Should I throw them into the recycling, or are there places I can give them away to be re-used?
In other words, who would find them useful?
(Reuse is better than recycling.)
0
Comments
-
I get rid of hundreds of cardboard boxes on Freecycle.
People go mad for them...........0 -
3.45kwh today.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards