*NEW* Quidco Clicksnap earn cashback on your supermarket shopping FIRST 6000 sign ups

Noticed today this new Clickback scheme on Quidco which lets you earn cashback on your online supermarket shopping!

Mysupermarket have a similar scheme for earning cashback on certain supermarket items

Looks like its NOT cashback on your WHOLE shop unfortunately , but if you buy the featured items you get eg 50p cashback on it so worth it if you were going to buy that item anyway :D:D

Worth a punt but need to get in quick as it is at trial stage for the first 6,000 sign ups at the moment!

https://www.quidco.com/clicksnap

Comments

• easy
    easy Posts: 2,516 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    oh 'ecckie thump, that looks complicated to me.

I prefer MySupermarket, because you can see which items are cheaper in different quantities (and at different stores) as you fill your basket.
    I try not to get too stressed out on the forum. I won't argue, i'll just leave a thread if you don't like what I say. :)
  • I don't think its that complicated if you already know which online store you are going to do your shopping at as you click through to the supermarket & then just buy those items for cashback...

Every little helps! ;) lol
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport