We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
apples
winniepooh
Posts: 943 Forumite
I had some sorry looking apples last week so I peeled and chopped and stuffed them in the freezer. I was going to make a crumble but completley forgot so I was wondering if i could chuck them in my slow cooker with my pork chops?
I'm trying so hard to be thrifty, but it doesn't come naturally. You lot are an inspiration!
JUST LOVES THE O/S BOARD
0
Comments
-
I did on Saturday (along with parsnips) ! I don't eat meat, but hubby seemed to enjoy it
"Science is a wonderful thing if one does not have to earn one's living at it" Einstein 19510 -
You defintely could! We are awash with apples here, as our tree has gone completely mad! I'm busy making chutney, jam, apple sauce for freezer, etc, etc, but there are so many, I'm sticking an apple in with most of our meals at the moment in one way or another! Cooked a ham hock in the slow cooker on Friday & chucked a chopped apple in too & it was lovely.2026's challenges: 1) To rebuild our Emergency Fund to at least £5k.
2) To read 50 books (12/50) 3) The Re-Shrinking of Foxgloves 8.1kg/30kg
Remember....if you have to put it on a credit card, extend your overdraft or take out a loan to buy whatever it is, you probably can't afford it, as that's not your money, it's somebody else's!0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
