EXPIRED Mineral powder foundation 3 for £10 + free delivery code

Options
13»

Comments

• Kefte
    Kefte Posts: 247 Forumite
    Options
    If anyone is like me and uses make-up very rarely. (it'd take me a few years to get through all these 3) there's more in the offer http://avonshop.co.uk/shop/promotions_list.asp?promo_id=36039&pf_id=35612 including different types of foundations, if powder hasn't worked for you.
  • tsb
    tsb Posts: 318 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I use this mineral powder foundation. I use the Ivory shade, I've pale skin & blue eyes. The more you build the powder up on the skin the 'darker' the colour goes. I love this stuff - I've quite dry skin and it looks natural on the skin not 'made-up' and really lasts all day. I don't use the proper kabuki mineral powder brush though, can't get on with that at all, just a foundation brush works for me. It is a little trial and error finding what works for best for you.
  • cherub1965
    cherub1965 Posts: 8,470 Forumite
    Options
    i just ordered the 2 beige shades and a nude. i mix them to get the shade i want. all same 'recipe' so it doesnt change the consistency of the powder.
    it is lovely make up, great bargain thanks OP
    Shine on you crazy diamond..............
  • Firebird
    Firebird Posts: 253 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks for this - just ordered a couple of shades and an eyeliner included in the 3 for 10 plus free del.
  • misschatterbox
    Options
    I use mineral foundation as powder over cream foundation as find it doesn't give enough coverage for dark circles, open pores or red marks. I am pale too and I buy Nude from Avon
  • metoyoubear
    metoyoubear Posts: 1,438 Forumite
    Options
    I'm worried about the Goth with Anaemia look now ^^^

Hope I'm not gonna regret ordering this hehe
  • metoyoubear
    metoyoubear Posts: 1,438 Forumite
    Options
    A big thanks to the OP,used the make up yesterday & it's fantastic,what a bargain at that price,the pots are lovely with a mirror in the lid!

So chuffed with this grabbit,thank you.
  • Hele_an
    Hele_an Posts: 108 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    A big thanks to the OP,used the make up yesterday & it's fantastic,what a bargain at that price,the pots are lovely with a mirror in the lid!

So chuffed with this grabbit,thank you.

Me too, got mine the other day and its a lovely coverage. I got the ivory colour and no signed of looking too orange or goth like! Absolute bargain too - I have tracked £1.01 TBC so all in all £8.99. You can't argue with that!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure