Rachel Simpson wedding shoes

Options
Hello, I just thought I'd share this, I've absolutely fallen in love with a pair of Rachel Simpson shoes, they are not the most MSE, but she has some vintage pairs that fit beautifully with my dress & I've not seen anything that comes close to them. The pair I want are £160, but last week I applied for the brochure so I could see more photos & when it arrived it had a £10 voucher off your first order. I know that still means they are £150...and postage is £3.95, but every little helps if you've fallen in love with a pair yourself!

www.rachelsimpsonshoes.co.uk

x

Comments

• lovecake
    lovecake Posts: 682 Forumite
    Options
    Her shoes are beautiful! Remeber to keep an eye out on her 'outlet' site for discontinued ones and seconds at discounted prices. Some of the 'seconds' only have for example a mark on the sole because they were worn for a photoshoot etc. It's really worth having a look in case you can get a bargain! :)

http://www.rsoutlet.co.uk/index.php
  • Kittendreich
    Options
    I fell in love with 'Hettie' - but just couldn't afford them. I ended up buying a different pair in the sale for half price. She was lovely and really helpful as I had really short timescales to fit in with dress fittings etc. They were quite comfy, but I did end up taking them off for dancing (although I'm a barefoot kind of person and as it was my wedding I cold do what I liked!!)
  • sammylou100
    Options
    Well mine arrived today (I got the Emily ones) and I am so pleased with them. The heel is a great height and they are sooooo pretty! :)
  • sk00bie1
    sk00bie1 Posts: 649 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I fell in love with Hettie too but wanted to see them in real life before I parted with that much money.

So I was over-joyed when I went to the National Wedding Show in February and Rachel Simpson was there and was discounting any shoes ordered that day by the cost of admission to the show, so £16.50 :money: Not a massive discount, but still every little helps as the saying goes :D

Might be worth keeping an eye for her stand at other wedding shows, she was at the National Wedding show again in September.
    Cross Stitch Cafe Challenger No. 26 :hello:
    XStitch to do list:
    -- Birth Sampler -- Christmas Angel -- Mum's Xmas Stitch -- Christmas decs 3 & 4 -- Xmas Bird --
    -- Snowflake Sonata -- Be Jolly -- JE Unicorn -- Start HAED!!! --
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport