We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Frozen meat pieces in the slow cooker...
mrs_sparrow
Posts: 1,917 Forumite
I know what the book says I SHOULD do but can I chuck frozen meat into the slow cooker for the day?
I am hopeless at getting it out of the freezer the night before
so though I would ask. I am usually home to give it a wiggle/stir during the day.
I am hopeless at getting it out of the freezer the night before
0
Comments
-
I too am hopeless at remembering to get things out of the freezer in the evening, so I leave a note on our bed to remind me. Then I send Mr Pink out to the garage to get it.

Saying that, this link previously posted by kittykat204 suggests it's fine to cook from frozen. I haven't tried it though.
Pink0 -
Thank you
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards