Early Bird deals in Belfast city centre

Options
Would be wishing to go tonight and would be interested in Indian, I think. Last orders in Nu Delhi for Early Bird is 7:15 and there is that place on Great Victoria Street that I know of. Place in Stranmillis, but that is too far away. That place above Subway on Botanic does an early-bird menu, but tbh, it ain't worth it as the last time I was there I found it poor, overall. Would there be anywhere else worth going to ?

Thanks.

Comments

• jtk174
    jtk174 Posts: 349 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 6 November 2012 at 2:41PM
    Options
    Not sure if there are any Indian early birds in the area, although there is one that i have been to, past Ginger Root in Gt Victoria St, not as far as Cayenne. The food has been good in the past and its a BYO drink. There is another one on the opposite side of the road from Queens, near the Lisburn Road junction, and close to the Italian. They had a £15 for 2 courses ( from memory ).
    The is an Indian on the Dublin Road, The Archana. The only place I have ever sent Poppadoms back! But the food was okay.
    On up the Lisburn Road is the Jharna, they do an early bird, £12.95 for 2 courses. I can't remember if it ends 6.30 or 7.

Other than Indian food, Olio do a meal deal and also Speranza.

Let us know if you find anywhere worth trying.
  • BigAndy_79
    Options
    Thanks for that, jtk. Might just do Nu Delhi again, tbh. It is pretty good. Used to have a Hi-Life card and Archana staff really objected to us having it one night, so I won't be back there, even though the chilli/garlic balti thing I had was quality.

Will just do Nu Delhi tonight as will be pushed for time to get in before the time cut-off, but those suggestions are very helpful, thanks.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure