Options

Comments

• oddies
    oddies Posts: 10,013 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    E:10/12? Win £250 M&S Vouchers Daily Mail Prize Sudoku
    End: Unknown

sorry i am late with this not sure if you still have time to enter this. perhaps someone with a wiser head than me could answer it as i am just covering for Redcardinal
    today's answer 637 :j

text SUDOKU 637 your name and postcode to 65700 cost £1+ snr
    or
    phone 0901 292 5009 and leave your answer and details calls cost £1.02 plus any network extras.

There is one prize per week, answers change daily (MON-FRI) each entry gives you one go into the draw. For every five text entries receive a sixth entry free
    2016 Jan Wins: 9ct white Gold Diamond Necklace £530.00, Doro Easy phone. April: Hotel Chocolat Easter Egg. May: £1,000 spend @ laredoute. June: Alton towers family Ticket & In the Night Garden Toy.
  • oddies
    Options
    icon1.gif
    E:11/12? Win £250 M&S Vouchers Daily Mail Prize Sudoku
    End: Unknown

today's answer 745 :j

text SUDOKU 745 your name and postcode to 65700 cost £1+ snr
    or
    phone 0901 292 5009 and leave your answer and details calls cost £1.02 plus any network extras.

There is one prize per week, answers change daily (MON-FRI) each entry gives you one go into the draw. For every five text entries receive a sixth entry free
    2016 Jan Wins: 9ct white Gold Diamond Necklace £530.00, Doro Easy phone. April: Hotel Chocolat Easter Egg. May: £1,000 spend @ laredoute. June: Alton towers family Ticket & In the Night Garden Toy.
  • oddies
    Options
    LO won the Cupcake Mosaic from this comp :D That's an extra present for her x

thought this post looked familar when a large box turned up with my Little pony wedding castle.. :j:j:j thank you very much princesspixiedust :beer: i buy this every month. i think i shall put this away for her birthday as she will have more presents than her brother :rotfl:
  • oddies
    edited 11 December 2012 at 12:57PM
    Options
    E:12/12 WIN WINNIE THE POOH TOYS X 5
    ( Nottingham post )

please note this is not a johnstons press comp so i would say local to notts only.:D

5 Readers will win a Tomy soothing lullaby dreams lightshow and the adorable night night pooh to sing baby to sleep, take baby on a magical ride with pooh and friends with spin'n play acorn train for hours of spinning fun. winners will also take home a huggably soft tigger plus with sounds and an adorable pooh and friends figure pack. seems you win all of this for 5 readers. :D

i have entered this and works fine :D

QUESTION: winne the pooh was created by which author? ...
    A) A A Milne :j B) c.s Lewis C ) Enid Blyton
    Answer required B ( just need letter A)

TEXT: NP ( space ) AUTHOR ( space ) your Answer Followed by a space your name, house number and postcode to 65100
    texts cost 50P plus your SNWR. please end your text EXIT if not wishing marketing.

example: NP ENGINE A JANE DOE 12 NG19 2AP

Good Luck All express3.gif
  • oddies
    Options
    i have quite a few comps to post today :D but i am off out to my grandsons pantomime shortly ( ho yes i am ) will try and get them all done today but i need time to get my advents done as well :eek:
  • Lakshmi7
    Lakshmi7 Posts: 339,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Kerrang Radio
    Text the word 'DOWNLOAD' and either A, B or C to 64100.
    Answer: A) Bruce Dickinson
    Texts cost £1.50 plus your standard rate.

Or you get 3 entries for 2.
    For every second text entry you make, an extra free entry will automatically be entered into the prize database.
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    :A :A :A
    Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
    the question is.;)
  • rexy0101
    rexy0101 Posts: 1,774 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Name and address on a postcard/sealed down envelope
    along with the answer 18

SM Su-Doku
    PO Box 4017
    London
    E14 5BJ

Latest winner is Louise Heaton:T
    Close your eyes and tap your heels together three times and think to yourself There's No Place Like Home.
  • Lakshmi7
    Options
    TFM Radio

Just text the word "LOVE" and your answer A, B, C or D to 63103.

Answer: D) Time

Texts will cost £1.00 plus your standard network rate.

For every second text entry you make, an extra free entry will automatically be entered into the prize database.

For example, 1st TEXT = 1 entry made (1 TEXT charged at £1 + std network rate). 2nd TEXT = 2 entries made (1 TEXT charged at £1 + std network rate and 1 TEXT not charged). 3rd TEXT = 1 entry made (1 TEXT charged at £1 + std network rate). 4th TEXT = 2 entries made (1 TEXT charged at £1 + std network rate and 1 TEXT not charged) etc.

The total cost of every two TEXTS (3 entries) is therefore £2.

This special offer must be claimed on the same day of original first text, so both your first and second texts -must be made on the same day for you to make 3 entries in one day, and will not carry over to another competition.
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    the question is.;)
  • Lakshmi7
    Options
    Wave 105

Text HIT followed by your answer A B C or D to 61025

Answer: B - Spice Girls

Texts cost £1 plus your standard network rate.

For every second text entry you make, an extra free entry will automatically be entered.

For example:

1st text = 1 entry (1 charged at £1 + std network rate).
    2nd text = 2 entries (1 charged at £1 + std network rate and 1 not charged)
    3rd text = 1 entry (1 charged at £1 + std network rate).
    4th text = 2 entries (1 charged at £1 + std network rate and 1 not charged) etc

This special offer must be claimed on the same day of original first text and will not carry over to another competition.
    the question is.;)
  • zaphgb
    zaphgb Posts: 1,016 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    edited 11 December 2012 at 2:40PM
    Options
    PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU CAN ENTER THIS ONLINE -ONLY ONE ENTRY METHOD IS ALLOWED LINK TO ONLINE

WIN £750 CASH

ANSWER: LAYER

Phone: 0905 197 0243

Text: Text MCB19 then a space, followed by your name, house number or house name and postcode (eg, MCB19 Mrs Joan Jones 123 AB1 2CD).
    Then type in your answer and send to 80088. Use capitals or small letters. If you do not want marketing offers end the text with HBNO.

Calls cost 31p per call from BT landlines. Text entries charged at 25p/text.
    Good luck to all x :hello:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport