Postal, Text and Phone Competitions - Part 19

Options

Comments

• oddies
    oddies Posts: 10,013 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    icon1.gif
    E: 08/02 WIN A COPY OF HYPNOTIC GASTRIC BAND BY PAUL MCKENNA X 5 - My Weekly Magazine
    My Weekly N0 276

5 Readers will win a copy of paul mckenna's best selling Hypnotic Gastric band ( please note this is also on main thread please do not dupe yourself's :D )

just send your details with the word Hypnotic Gastric Band in the subject field to:
    [EMAIL="mwcomp@dcthomson.co.uk"]mwcomp@dcthomson.co.uk[/EMAIL]

or send a postcard marked

Hypnotic Gastric Band offer,
    My Weekly,
    D C Thomson & co Ltd,
    80 kingsway East Dundee,
    DD4 8SL

Good Luck All express3.gif
    2016 Jan Wins: 9ct white Gold Diamond Necklace £530.00, Doro Easy phone. April: Hotel Chocolat Easter Egg. May: £1,000 spend @ laredoute. June: Alton towers family Ticket & In the Night Garden Toy.
  • RedCardinal
    RedCardinal Posts: 3,166 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    today's answer 594

text SUDOKU 594 your name and postcode to 65700 cost £1+ snr
    or
    phone 0901 292 5009 and leave your answer and details calls cost £1.02 plus any network extras.

There is one prize per week, answers change daily (MON-FRI) each entry gives you one go into the draw. For every five text entries receive a sixth entry free
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,847 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    hiya, hope it's ok to ask, does anyone know if one of the postal/text posters are covering chrissie's posts :o

Chrissie57- Woman & Home, Weekly News, Take a Break Specials

thanks if you can help x
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• oddies
    Options
    hi fire**fly i never knew she wanted cover ? i am going off soon but if i can help i shall. will Look in the morning before i go out to pick up Now & Look Mags ( did not trust hubby and i had to go out with Daughter to try on wedding dresses ( Not me i Hasten to add :rotfl:)
    2016 Jan Wins: 9ct white Gold Diamond Necklace £530.00, Doro Easy phone. April: Hotel Chocolat Easter Egg. May: £1,000 spend @ laredoute. June: Alton towers family Ticket & In the Night Garden Toy.
  • fire**fly
    edited 5 February 2013 at 7:59PM
    Options
    oddies wrote: »
    hi fire**fly i never knew she wanted cover ? i am going off soon but if i can help i shall. will Look in the morning before i go out to pick up Now & Look Mags ( did not trust hubby and i had to go out with Daughter to try on wedding dresses ( Not me i Hasten to add :rotfl:)

hiya oddies, chrissie has stopped posting her comps for a few weeks now :( some of us have pm'd her but not received replys, my pm's are now switched off as you know

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4408913&highlight=take+break+issue

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4412423&highlight=take+break+issue

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4427261

her last postings were in january:o:(

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/search.php?searchid=140178051

x
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• rexy0101
    rexy0101 Posts: 1,774 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Oddies, you are a treasure! you do more than your fair share:A(must cost you a fortune)

Perhaps one of the many 'shy' members might like to contribute till chrissie feels ready to post again:D
    Close your eyes and tap your heels together three times and think to yourself There's No Place Like Home.
  • oddies
    edited 6 February 2013 at 8:11AM
    Options
    hi fire**fly and everyone :D
    so do all these need covering from todays date ? Woman & Home, Weekly News, Take a Break Specials ? which issues need covering ? i shall have to pinch chrissie57's template/'s ( sorry chrissie57 :D ) i shall cover for awhile and see if chrissie57 comes back if not i shall offer these out at a later date :D i do hope chrissie57 is ok and comes back soon :D yes it does cost a bit but i don't mind and as i say only covering for awhile ( hopefully :D )
  • oddies
    Options
    From what i have read it seems the mags don't come out till thursdays so fire**fly could you please let me know which issues i need :D issue 6 i think ? i can see there was a little upset about posting ( i shall have none of that in my classroom girls and boys puni.gif:rotfl: ) i am only here to fill in for chrissy57 and that is all :D i shall be new at posting these so please bear with me :D
  • fire**fly
    Options
    hiya oddies, the Take a Break specials only come out in spring, summer, autumn & winter so there's only roughly 4/5 a year,
    there isn't usually any postal comps in the weekly TAB mag which i'm covering for chrissie on main board so you don't have to worry about the TAB one, i'll carry on with that till we hear what's happening with chrissie if that's ok,

Weekly News comes out on a thursday here but any we've missed are closed now so the new one is due this thursday,
    am afraid i don't know about the Woman & Home as i don't get that one :eek:

big thanks :A:A:A

• oddies
    Options
    fire**fly wrote: »
    hiya oddies, the Take a Break specials only come out in spring, summer, autumn & winter so there's only roughly 4/5 a year,
    there isn't usually any postal comps in the weekly TAB mag which i'm covering for chrissie on main board so you don't have to worry about the TAB one, i'll carry on with that till we hear what's happening with chrissie if that's ok,

Weekly News comes out on a thursday here but any we've missed are closed now so the new one is due this thursday,
    am afraid i don't know about the Woman & Home as i don't get that one :eek:

big thanks :A:A:A

thank you so much fire**fly
    yes you carry on doing TAB mag ( not sure as i reallly wanted that anyway :rotfl: ) i will get weekly news tomorrow and have a look for woman and home then sort out what dates TAB specials come out but i am hoping chrissie57 is back by then or you can do those if you like :D thanks ever so much hugme.gif
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure