Google nexus 7 32gb

Options
The new Google Nexus 7 32gb is advertised as being a sellout. They are on sale from tomorrow at the moment in currys and pc world. I have just reserved mine at £199.99 bargain!
Maureen

Comments

• lordra
    lordra Posts: 333 Forumite
    Options
    On ebuyer for £180 or £190 with free next day delivery.
    Living off £450 per month is easy...! If you aren't single! :j
  • Bella_b
    Bella_b Posts: 859 Forumite
    Options
    They are great. I have got mine a month ago, and 12gb but still way more than I need. Fatastic gadget! They are also bringing out a nexus 10! And a nexus 4, 4.7 inch, quad core smart phone next month £279 for 12gb, £239 for 8gb! 8mp camera! Available 13th November at play. google. com :D
  • paul2468
    paul2468 Posts: 845 Forumite
    Options
    Bella_b wrote: »
    They are great. I have got mine a month ago, and 12gb but still way more than I need. Fatastic gadget! They are also bringing out a nexus 10! And a nexus 4, 4.7 inch, quad core smart phone next month £279 for 12gb, £239 for 8gb! 8mp camera! Available 13th November at play. google. com :D
    Will a 16gb model do for my 8 year old to play games and surf the web ?
  • maureen59
    maureen59 Posts: 246 Forumite
    Options
    paul2468 wrote: »

The 32gb is the same price as the 16gb at the moment, and Currys will sell Norton antivirus for tablets for £5 plus a £10 voucher.
    Maureen
  • maureen59
    maureen59 Posts: 246 Forumite
    Options
    maureen59 wrote: »
    The new Google Nexus 7 32gb is advertised as being a sellout. They are on sale from tomorrow at the moment in currys and pc world. I have just reserved mine at £199.99 bargain!

Picked it up tonight along with norton antivirus and insurance cover all for the totaL £201!
    Maureen
  • cgk1
    cgk1 Posts: 1,300 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    paul2468 wrote: »

The new version of android (4.2) comes with user accounts - what they means is that you should be able to set up an account for them to use that is set up with kid friendly content and also another user account for yourself.
  • mabinogion_2
    mabinogion_2 Posts: 70 Forumite
    edited 31 October 2012 at 9:47AM
    Options
    maureen59 wrote: »
    Picked it up tonight along with norton antivirus and insurance cover all for the totaL £201!

I'm jealous! :)

If you paid for insurance cover (we know what short shrift thats given here!!!) and norton antivirus, then you wasted money. Norton antivirus is a notorious nuisance; when its working away in the background, slows everything down. If you want security then there is plenty of superb free security available on the internet, like AVG and others. I think Martin has covered that somewhere before. Can't wait to get my Nexus!
  • sam959
    sam959 Posts: 125 Forumite
    Options
    Norton anti virus is useless! all it does is just slow everything down!
  • mabinogion_2
    Options
    Agree! I hate it when those folks in currys, pc world et al take customers for complete mugs by convincing them to buy stuff they don't need. I suspect the insurance has so many get-out clauses its not worth the paper its written on. I'd recommend taking advantage of cooling off period and cancel it right away.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure