Mememe accessories.. genuine chamilla or not?

Options
Hello

Ive come across https://www.mememeaccessories.com as part of my search for Chamilla charms.

This website offers alot of charms I have seen on other websites (Such as H Samuels) at much cheaper prices. Of course i'm concerned about the authenticity of such products and after googling, I'm still none the wiser.

They have hundreds of good reviews, and the few bad ones have been more linked to postage / payment problems as opposed to ungenuine goods.

I also came across a couple of threads on here last year whom some swore that it was genuine, whilst others claimed it was fake.

Anyone know for sure?

Thanks

Comments

• woof1958
    Options
    I have bought quite a few Pandora charms from this site and all are genuine although I believe they no longer stock Pandora. I would have no hesitation buying from them and may do so in the near future as my sister has a Chamillia bracelet and I am looking to buy her some charms for Christmas.

When I bought Pandora charms I checked with the Pandora website and if they were on there and they carried the same charm number I ordered them because they were a little bit cheaper. Best advice I can give is to do some research on any charms you want first.

They also have a facebook page which may help you make up your mind.

Hope this helps.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport