Shop and Scan

Options
Hi Guys I'm really interested in getting an invite for shop and scan, does anyone do it and would be willing to invite me??

Many many thanks xxxx:beer:

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,935 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    queenie01 wrote: »
    Hi Guys I'm really interested in getting an invite for shop and scan, does anyone do it and would be willing to invite me??

Many many thanks xxxx:beer:
    We cannot invite new people to join, you need to register your interest here http://www.volunteer4panels.com/ and then wait, it took me 3 years before I finally got invited but I think it all depends on areas etc so hopefully you will be lucky.

From the t&c's when I log in:
    Q15. Can I recommend a friend?

If you know someone that would like to join ShopandScan please get them to enter their details on our volunteers website www.volunteer4panels.com.
    We do not guarantee that we will invite them to join ShopandScan because we have to make sure that the panel is kept representative of all types of different people in the country. We may invite them to join one of our other panels instead
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Luckyone
    Luckyone Posts: 23,016 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Did you keep filling the form in every month or just once?

Thank You

Luckyone xxx
    This Post Has Been Sponsored By
    Chocolate
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business