We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Should Disney pricematch their own website?
LustForLeith
Posts: 113 Forumite
Afternoon!
Apologies if this is in the wrong section, got two minutes before I finish my lunch at work!
I was asked by my wife to pick up a Simba toy from the Disney store as it was £10. But in store it's the full price of £18 whereas on line it's £10 but you have to pay for delivery.
Disney have reduced a lot of the plush toys in store that are £10 on line apart from the one my daughter wants! I grudge paying the delivery and grudge paying the extra £8 when I know in theory the same place is selling it cheaper but does anyone know if I have any right to buy it from the shop at the cheaper price?!?
Lunch over!
Apologies if this is in the wrong section, got two minutes before I finish my lunch at work!
I was asked by my wife to pick up a Simba toy from the Disney store as it was £10. But in store it's the full price of £18 whereas on line it's £10 but you have to pay for delivery.
Disney have reduced a lot of the plush toys in store that are £10 on line apart from the one my daughter wants! I grudge paying the delivery and grudge paying the extra £8 when I know in theory the same place is selling it cheaper but does anyone know if I have any right to buy it from the shop at the cheaper price?!?
Lunch over!
Albert Einstein “Imagination is more important than knowledge”
0
Comments
-
No you don't have the right to buy it in store at the same price online, however if you are a member of Disney Movie Rewards you can get a free delivery code for the Disney Store online at the moment (if I've remembered that correctly).0
-
Did as you said and got free delivery! Cheers and thanks!!!Albert Einstein “Imagination is more important than knowledge”0
-
chunkychocky wrote: »No you don't have the right to buy it in store at the same price online, however if you are a member of Disney Movie Rewards you can get a free delivery code for the Disney Store online at the moment (if I've remembered that correctly).
Thanks so much :j T&C max 3 claims per member, offer ends 20th Dec 2012Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12JAN NSD 11/16
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards