E:31/05 Win Blinds Worth £2500

Options
Click Here register or log in with Period Living

I'm sure I saw this, but I can't find it :think:

Thomas Sanderson is the UK’s top manufacturer of blinds, combining style with technology, making them the most popular choice for period-style <TABLE class=ibox cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=ibox-image align=middle>sanderson_blinds220.jpg</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>conservatories.

Handcrafted blinds will transform your conservatory into a comfortable living area for every season, whether you need a playroom for the children, a bright study area or a quiet retreat to simply relax in. Strong sunlight can be problematic occasionally through the year, but Thomas Sanderson pleated blinds can significantly reduce the effects of solar glare ensuring your conservatory remains cool in the summer and warm in the winter.

Thomas Sanderson’s exclusive solar reflective fabric, SolarTex®, has a non-metallic thermal coating on the back which keeps harsh sunlight to a minimum while still allowing natural light to flood the room, as well as controlling the temperature.

For more information visit the Thomas Sanderson website.

1 The prize consists of a full set of conservatory blinds up to the value of £2,500. If a customer’s order goes over this amount he/she will have to pay the excess.

2 The winner of the competition agrees to do a photo shoot on completion of the project for potential media use

the T&C end dates don't match up with whats on the comp page either so I've gone with whats on the T&C's

Question: Which word would best describe the function and effect of Thomas Sanderson SolarTex blinds in your conservatory?

Answer: Insulating

Good Luck :D

Comments

• Hootie19
    Hootie19 Posts: 1,251 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Any competitions around to win a conservatory ;)

I don't think the compulsory photo shoot of the blinds all laid out (neatly, of course) on my lawn would quite hit the note they're looking for :D
  • Prudent
    Prudent Posts: 11,450 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I think the answer might be insulating because the blurb talks about keeping your conseratory wrm in winter.
    Frugal Living Challenge 2024 CROFT Crafting: £84/300, R (visiting daughter): £145/£500 Outside activities: £114/244 (Allotment), Outside 2 (Mud monsters et al) £127 F(Family visits): £50/500 Tummy (food budget): Aiming to use full budget monthly of £200
  • kipper_2-2
    kipper_2-2 Posts: 56,025 Forumite
    Options
    Hootie!!!!!

Win A Conservatory ;):D
  • SoozyJ22
    SoozyJ22 Posts: 3,239 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Now where can I enter a comp to win a house? I don't think that conservatory would work too well with my first floor flat :)
  • Prudent
    Prudent Posts: 11,450 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Daily mail Soozy?
    Frugal Living Challenge 2024 CROFT Crafting: £84/300, R (visiting daughter): £145/£500 Outside activities: £114/244 (Allotment), Outside 2 (Mud monsters et al) £127 F(Family visits): £50/500 Tummy (food budget): Aiming to use full budget monthly of £200
  • Gilla_2
    Gilla_2 Posts: 13,228 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I went for insulating.

I don't have a conservatory - but our next-door-neighbours do.
    42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot
    :hello: Good Luck everyone !:hello:
  • kipper_2-2
    Options
    OP Amended to have the answer as insulating :)
  • Hootie19
    Hootie19 Posts: 1,251 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    kipper wrote: »
    Hootie!!!!!

Win A Conservatory ;):D

:kisses3:

:rotfl:

I can't believe you found that. You are a total star.

Now, I hope I win that new wireless keyboard competition I entered this morning, cos I spurted tea all over mine when I saw your message!!!!!!
  • kipper_2-2
    Options
    :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well ya wanted a Conservatory comp and ya got one :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts