PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

And now it's time to say.....

Options
.....thank you

As you may (or may not!) know, I have been indexing the 'Thank You Old Style' threads. This gave me the opportunity (or excuse - depends on how you look at it :D ) to go right back to the beginning of the board - a feat I had never attempted before as it ran to over 700 pages! I found many wonderful threads which I just couldn't resist: 'one quick check' turned into hours of reading full threads :p

But of course, my main interest was in the 'thank you' posts. These I couldn't help but read completely. It was wonderful to see how people were so pleased by the help that they had received: not only from the Old Style board, but from the whole site. Just as wonderful to see were the cheerful and friendly responses they received to their posts. And I must say, it made me appreciate the site even more than I already did - and that's no mean achievement! ;)

So, now I feel I must add my thanks to those expressed by so many:
  • To moneysaving.com, and to Martin and all the site administrators: a true source of inspiration and information
  • To the board Guides - Pink-Winged, Gingham Ribbon and Squeaky (and all guides past) for all their time and hard work which is so evident when reading through the board
  • And last, but certainly not least, to all on the Old Style board: not only an amazing source of information, but of friendship offered and received
Many thanks to you all

(and I'll index this later - I promise) :p

Comments

• Pink.
    Pink. Posts: 17,675 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Squishy wrote: »
    (and I'll index this later - I promise) :p

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thank you to you too Squishy, and all the others who have been working hard behind the scenes helping with the indexing, it really is appreciated. :T

Pink
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport