We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
60 piriton £3 tesco phamacy
bisto44
Posts: 123 Forumite
Hope this is correct place to post couldnt think of where else to put it.
I think these are usually £5 or £6 and 30s are usually about £3. I realise you could probably get as cheap from an on line pharmacy but its a really good price to stock up if you need them and doing a tesco shop.
I think these are usually £5 or £6 and 30s are usually about £3. I realise you could probably get as cheap from an on line pharmacy but its a really good price to stock up if you need them and doing a tesco shop.
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards