Anyone know if National Express coaches do season tickets?

Options
I have just got a new job and the train fare is going to be very expensive. I have looked into coach journeys and they will be much cheaper.
I was just wondering if I could buy a season ticket with national express. I can't seem to find any info on their website so I'm guessing not but its worth a shot, I don't really want the hassle of buying a ticket every day!

Comments

• wealdroam
    wealdroam Posts: 19,181 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I don't know whether they do season tickets either, but if they don't and if you do decide to travel by coach, then get a Young Persons Coachcard to get a third off.
  • rxbren
    rxbren Posts: 413 Forumite
    Options
    why dont you ring them?
  • boopopps
    boopopps Posts: 138 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    My other half works for them. He says they do but they are not cheap.
    DEC WINS: Food Show tics, 5 books, cd, signed villa shirt, £25 Wilstshire farm voucher, private tuition, Glayva, Card making materials, Matter Box, John Frieda Hair Kit, Wolves Tickets

• Jeff_Bridges_hair
    Options
    Where is your journey to/from?
    "If you no longer go for a gap, you are no longer a racing driver" - Ayrton Senna
  • Mrs_Ryan
    Mrs_Ryan Posts: 11,832 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I used to get one between Notts and Leicester when I worked in Notts. only downside is they dont guarantee a seat so if bus is full then tough. :(
    *The RK and FF fan club* #Family*Don’t Be Bitter- Glitter!* #LotsOfLove ‘Darling you’re my blood, you have my heartbeat’ Dad 20.02.20
  • PlutoinCapricorn
    Options
    They used to sell books of 10 tickets for some routes: I am not sure if they still do.
    Who having known the diamond will concern himself with glass?

Rudyard Kipling

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport