We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Boots Christmas 3 4 2: Can i order instore?
Jo-Jo-83
Posts: 168 Forumite
Hello, ive searched but to no avail. Im trying to sort out my xmas 342's on boots website, in anticipation of their points events. I have worked out that i can get most savings and additional points by shopping instore because you only have to spend £50 where as online its £75. What i would like to know is can i order instore for delivery/collection rather than online because my store doesn't have a big selection if toys, and if i ordered in a store with the points event can i get my additional points for spending £50? Many Thanks
0
Comments
-
Shop but don't drop is better for questions than the grabbit board.0
-
Hello.
I don't know if there are any restrictions during the points events days when they are busy, but yesterday, I exchanged an item and as the item I wanted wasn't in store (a small store) the SA was able to order at the till from .com (they have a button on the till) for home delivery.
Hope that helps.
P.S. I'm guessing this'll be moved as it's not a grabbit.0 -
Thanks, i was sure i was proberbly posting in wrong area, but as i only look in grabbit, i just posted there. I will look at shop but don't drop. Cheers.Shop but don't drop is better for questions than the grabbit board.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards