Anybody have had dealings with FLUENT MONEY?

Options
2»

Comments

• Tixy
    Tixy Posts: 31,455 Forumite
    Options
    Have you paid the £5k off the most expensive card?

Try running your debts and aprs through a snowball calculator, and keep you repayments at the level you were paying before you cleared the lump sum. Be worth seeing how long it would take to clear it on the calculator and if its less than 15years.

Snowball calc on whatsthecost website.
    A smile enriches those who receive without making poorer those who give
    or "It costs nowt to be nice"
  • maegaz
    maegaz Posts: 38 Forumite
    Options
    Ok we had a thorough read on the agreement and we just saw in a very small print that the 7.9 is variable. Which a complete nonsense as they might give us 7.9% for a few months and rack it up to whatever they like afterwards. So I think we are going to just shred these papers not unless they clearly put on the agreement 7.9% FIXED.
    Thank you guys and I will try to post in the debt free wannabe section and see what they say.
  • CLAPTON
    CLAPTON Posts: 41,865 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    why not ask your mortgage provider?
  • poppasmurf_bewdley
    Options
    maegaz wrote: »
    Ok we had a thorough read on the agreement and we just saw in a very small print that the 7.9 is variable. Which a complete nonsense as they might give us 7.9% for a few months and rack it up to whatever they like afterwards. So I think we are going to just shred these papers not unless they clearly put on the agreement 7.9% FIXED.
    Thank you guys and I will try to post in the debt free wannabe section and see what they say.

At last, someone who reads the Terms and Conditions BEFORE they sign the agreement.

Maybe the message is finally getting across.
    "There are not enough superlatives in the English language to describe a 'Princess Coronation' locomotive in full cry. We shall never see their like again". O S Nock
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure