Sainsburys half price half term toy sale!!

Options
Any idea on what date this is going to be this year anyone? The half-term holiday is actually a week later this year... SO theres the dilemna which Thursday will it be? Historically its started on a THURS for the last 6 years and its been the last THUR in October, coinciding with half-term. However our half-term this year falls on the first THUR of Nov.........??? :j:j:j
What goes around... comes around...

Comments

• Splashy
    Options
    I was thinking about that the other day - but our toy selection isn't very good.
    I would prefer the usual Thursday as it would be much better to do when they are at school and I just have the baby. No idea why half term is a week later this year though
  • evergreen39
    Options
    I was wondering which day it will fall on, it definatley seems to be getting more popular every year!

Does anybody remember if they had any big Lego sets in it last year? My son is hoping for the Lego city police or fire station

Wow I can't believe how quickly :xmastree:is approaching eeek!
  • deckeisca
    Options
    Last year I brought the Lego city fire station for my son hopefully they will sell it again this year for you...

It doesn't matter if you have a rubbish toy section "splashy" it's online too!! :)

If anyone hears the date the sale starts please let me know

:rudolf:: :T
  • drew__2
    drew__2 Posts: 323 Forumite
    Options
    Argos also had an offer like this. It was really good.
  • adicto
    adicto Posts: 25 Forumite
    Options
    Mothercare is the best! Currently even they are running a mid season- half price sale :j
  • DebtFreeMummy
    Options
    We are wondering this i do most my shopping in the sale
  • dmbw
    dmbw Posts: 378 Forumite
    Options
    Rumour has it they aren't having the toy sale this year :( I might be wrong though, i hope my source is wrong at least lol, i was holding out hope for it!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure