£2 off Costa coffee

2»

Comments

• bigvince76
    bigvince76 Posts: 166 Forumite
    Does anyone know what happens if I lose the card? What happens to any money that may be on it?
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,945 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    costa and starbucks both do loyalty cards where they stamp the crad for each coffee bought and your tenth is free.

They don't usually advertise the fact that the cards are available in all stores just by asking.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • bigvince76
    bigvince76 Posts: 166 Forumite
    I did not know Starbucks did, thanks! I will be there tomorrow so I will ask. I have got over 20 from Neros, just seems wrong to spend them, saving for a rainy day I guess! I love my coffee...
  • mcallister1
    mcallister1 Posts: 2,198 Forumite
    I was in a newish branch of costa yesterday and they had loyalty cards but said that the 'older' branches could endorse them but could not yet give them out. Presumably they are having to react to the success of nero's scheme.
  • mcallister1
    mcallister1 Posts: 2,198 Forumite
    According to a helpful post in the freebies board, http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=420292
    you don't need to put £5 on to claim the £2- bypass the topup bit and there is £2 on it already.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure