My Lindos Wedding Sept 2012

Options
fawny
fawny Posts: 953 Forumite
edited 22 September 2012 at 5:18PM in Weddings & anniversaries
Hello everyone,

Well we had such a great time it really was a dream, the whole 2 weeks were so much fun. The wedding was truely amazing & our wedding planners "Lindos Weddings" were fantastic:j The wedding day was the best day ever & even though it was still around 40c at the chapel when we had our service, it was not as bad as we though it would be. My poor husband:D suffered the most as they were running behind at the chapel so they delay the brides arrival so that I didn't bump into any other brides, but they had still picked up hubby & his best man as arranged. They came for me slightly later & then we drove to the chapel so slowly & all round Lindos until the planner called the taxi & said they were ready, so we were lovely & cool in the ac car:D

Here's a few photos for you, sorry if the size is big i'm no good at resizing them:o
9_zps2bd43c3c.jpg
4_zpsf025195d.jpg
5_zpse6c2e3be.jpg
6_zps8c9e63b0.jpg
7_zps7f0c74de.jpg
1_zps23efbf83.jpg
3_zpsba1713ac.jpg
10_zps9a815bf2.jpg
Married the man of my dreams - 10th September 2012, St Paul's Bay Lindos :jIt was amazing.
:love:

Comments

• daisiegg
    daisiegg Posts: 5,395 Forumite
    Options
    Amazing photos! Congratulations!!!
  • CompBunny
    CompBunny Posts: 1,059 Forumite
    Options
    Congratulations Mr and Mrs Fawny!!!

Looks amazing, you both look lovely too and very happy :) My fave pic is the one of you two by the bell with the turquoise sea in the background :D
    GC2012: Nov £130.52/£125
    GC2011:Sept:£215
    Oct:£123.98Nov:£120Dec:£138Feb:£94.72

Quit smoking 10am 17/02/11 - £4315 saved as of Nov'12

Engaged to my best friend 08/2012:heart2:

• Hollie84
    Hollie84 Posts: 2,428 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Lovely pics,congratulations
  • katie1812
    Options
    Lovely! Congrats :)
    Married my wonderful husband on 8/9/12 :j
  • joho
    joho Posts: 4,618 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Hey Mr and Mrs Fawny! Many congratulations! I've been checking daily for your pics. You look lovely - dress is gorgeous.

Where did you have your reception? It looks familiar - is it Med-East?

Congratulations again!
    Jo

PS If you figure out how to register your wedding after translating your marriage certificate would you let me know how. I haven't even had certificate translated yet. Ooops.
    If you have nothing constructive to say just move along.
  • ellay864
    ellay864 Posts: 3,827 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Congratulations!! I've been dying to see your photos, keep lurking for them to appear. You look gorgeous and that setting just looks amazing, lovely pics, thanks for sharing :)
  • cats2012
    cats2012 Posts: 1,182 Forumite
    Options
    absolutely stunning!! congratulations :)
    Officially Mrs B as of March 2013
    TTC since Apr 2015, baby B born March 2017
  • fawny
    fawny Posts: 953 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks everyone:j
    joho wrote: »
    Hey Mr and Mrs Fawny! Many congratulations! I've been checking daily for your pics. You look lovely - dress is gorgeous.

Where did you have your reception? It looks familiar - is it Med-East?

Congratulations again!
    Jo

PS If you figure out how to register your wedding after translating your marriage certificate would you let me know how. I haven't even had certificate translated yet. Ooops.

Hi Jo,

it's the Melenos, we had drinks in the garden lounge & then dinner on the roof terrace, it does have a similar look to Med East.

Lindos Weddings offer translations as part of their package now, so waiting for that to come back & then I will see how to do it so will let you know. I need to get my name changed as we have booked holidays for next year in my married name, so will let you know how I get on.
    Married the man of my dreams - 10th September 2012, St Paul's Bay Lindos :jIt was amazing.
    :love:
  • Hadley2
    Hadley2 Posts: 155 Forumite
    Options
    Great photos.

Stunning couple and location. :j
  • Dekazer
    Dekazer Posts: 452 Forumite
    Options
    Awww, you look so lovely, and it looks like a brilliant day. Always love to see another bride in glasses too :D

Many congrtulations :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport