»

Try Me Free Hunt - Page 435

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: NEW MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH 31/3
RESCUE FLIGHTS FOR STRANDED BRITS * SCHOOL MEALS VOUCHERS * BRIGHTHOUSE COLLAPSES

Try Me Free Hunt

edited 14 June 2017 at 11:10AM in Freebies (Low Spend)
4.3K replies 1.3M views
1429430431432433435»

Replies

• m1kjmm1kjm Forumite
    1.2K posts
    Eighth Anniversary
    ✭✭✭
    What is this please ?

It's muesli.
  • flyerflyer Forumite
    2.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    3010 said:
    Is it only via Instagram?
    Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.
  • need_an_answerneed_an_answer Forumite
    2.7K posts
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    I noticed a new try me free on always ultra feminine products when in T  the other day.

Redemption is a copy of your receipt and postal details to the email address
    alwaysultrambg [email protected]
    I have done it but as with lots of these email submissions I  don't hold out much hope but will update if anything is received
    in S2 T 1 F 23
    out S 2 T 7 F 18

2017-32 2018 -33 2019 -21
  • 20400keith20400keith Forumite
    229 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    Finish Dishwashing - yellow and blue neck collar.
    Purchase Rinse Aid and/or Dishwasher Cleaner (lists 5 variations of size and either regular or lemon). 
    Postal application - send receipt dated between 24/2/20 and 24/6/20 and statement (20-50 words) saying why you are unhappy. Max 1 claim per household per product.
    Gives T&C website as www.promoterms.com/finishmbg but I got a 'page not found' message.