whats the best competition/survey sites

Options
hi just wondering whats the best sites for surveys and competitions

im a member of netmums surveys well my partner is
valued opinions and 1 poll

is there any more and whats the best ones for competitions really want to try and get stuck in to this as were struggling atm and any little helps and mounts up
:)

Comments

• brightonman123
    Options
    on twitter, save a search for-
    win
    prize
    competition etc..

the newspaper sites and itv / channel4 / channel5 also do regular comps.. some may be postcard entry- dont waste ££ on phone ins!
    Long time away from MSE, been dealing real life stuff..
    Sometimes seen lurking on the compers forum :-)
  • surfboard2
    surfboard2 Posts: 2,006 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'd check the competitions section of this forum. Nearly all comps are posted there.

With competitions though, one must remember to not expect to win anything as they'll probably be quite disappointed.

I've noticed lots of newbies on the comps board complain about their lack of wins after comping for 2 months (for example.)

Nothing is ever guaranteed with comping. I've had a fantastic year for wins, but there are others that haven't won anything for several months.

Competitions are more so a hobby for me.

All the best.
  • Shah79
    Options
    I'd check the competitions section of this forum. Nearly all comps are posted there.

With competitions though, one must remember to not expect to win anything as they'll probably be quite disappointed.

I've noticed lots of newbies on the comps board complain about their lack of wins after comping for 2 months (for example.)

Nothing is ever guaranteed with comping. I've had a fantastic year for wins, but there are others that haven't won anything for several months.

Competitions are more so a hobby for me.

All the best.

The best thing you can do with the competition site's is just to see them as hobbies. If you get hung up trying to make huge savings with them, you'll be very disappointed.
    'Never forget that only dead fish swim with the stream.'

:A

Shah
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills