My Avon Experience..................

Options
Hey there just started Avon yesterday - emailed my SL to make sure which roads I can canvass on dont want to be getting into a territory war with anyone:p

I have lived in this little estate with about 100 houses for over 2 years & never had an Avon Brochure so hopefully this will be my patch soon!

I have been given 20 books for C16 so I have them all packaged & ready to go I think I will wait though cos the delivery for C16 will not be here until 15th October so its quite a while to wait if I get some orders now but I am raring to go!!

This is just a wee bit of extra money for me - I am worried though cos looking through the brochure there are loads of fab products that I want to order for myself oops!

Anyway I shall keep you all posted on how I get on & hopefully this will turn into a successful wee business venture for me.

Dxxx

Comments

• Ypaymore
    Ypaymore Posts: 2,802 Forumite
    Options
    Are you aware it has its dedicated thread here : http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3435527
  • Yeah sure am.

Thanks for the link.

Dxxx
  • Ok so I got all my books ready & yesterday I went to hand them out in my street - I got to the first house & was told that somone already distributes Avon in this area!!!

I wasnt given a territitory so I sent a text to my SL to ask for territory to try & avoid this happening.

Got my list & sure enough my street is on it - I found out who in my street was handing out the brochures & went to visit her as I didnt want to try & poach her customers.

She only does this one street so I can do the other 2 in my wee estate which is good I also have the street just outside aswell.

I got about £50 worth of orders from people in work today aswell which is great.

So I will start posting brochures tomorrow evening to see if I can get some customers.

Dxxx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport