Mistery Shoppers covert equipment

Options
I would like to purchase a covert equipment for this, but I am not sure which one to get. What are other people using? Does it have to be a very expensive one? Any ideas or suggestions?

Many thanks,

Martina

Comments

• Fruit_and_Nut_Case
    Options
    For audio recording I've always used equipment supplied by the MS company involved. Never done any video, though.
    Are you for real? - Glass Half Empty??
    :coffee:
  • C_Mababejive
    C_Mababejive Posts: 11,657 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    What? secret shoppers breaching peoples human rights by possibly illegally recording innocent workers? The blatancy of it.
    Feudal Britain needs land reform. 70% of the land is "owned" by 1 % of the population and at least 50% is unregistered (inherited by landed gentry). Thats why your slave box costs so much..
  • heartbreak_star
    Options
    I've never been asked to use any...

HBS x
    "I believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another."

"It's easy to know what you're against, quite another to know what you're for."

#Bremainer
  • whitelabel
    Options
    There is a thread where this may be better placed... Mystery shopping thread the sticky at the top. I have camera equipment. Have you experience? Vis there work in your area? Companies list there minimum requirements but some do provide equipment to use also but you get less fee.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure