We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Cravendale Epic Straws (with purchase) now on!

1…7879818384…97

Comments

  • Hi this is my first post on this forum I need epic straw codes as I have been saving them for my nephews and god children Help!
  • Fbepcr2hpe
  • Begize
    Begize Posts: 329 Forumite
    luce181 wrote: »
    Hi all, I just need 3 more codes to complete set 3, if anyone has any spares I would be so grateful!
    TIA
    Lucy

    Check your PM's :)
  • Hello. Would greatly appreciate any spare codes if anyone has any, please?
  • derrick
    derrick Posts: 7,424 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    luce181 wrote: »
    Hi all, I just need 3 more codes to complete set 3, if anyone has any spares I would be so grateful!
    TIA
    Lucy


    Check your PM.

    .
    Don`t steal - the Government doesn`t like the competition


  • KayBee
    KayBee Posts: 221 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    Another shameless plea for codes if anyone has any! Many thanks to all who are giving them away x

    I have PM'd you.
  • Still collecting so the children can have a set each in their stockings, nearly there now hopefully, any spare codes PM'd to me gratefully received, if I get too many I will give them back on here. Thank you, P.
  • twitter‏@Cravendale Morning folks - we're now out of Cereal Snafflers, but don't worry, there are plenty of Secret Slurpers and Bottle Burglars left!


    :mad:
  • Star
    Star Posts: 563 Forumite
    Hi, still three codes short to get my first set for the kids, if anybody has any they dont need would be very much appreciated - thanks x
    :dance: :dance::dance:
  • Hi Guys,

    I joined late to the epic straws deal but would love to be able to give my younger sister a set of these as a small gift.

    I only need three more codes thanks to some generous family members but would appreciate and other spare codes that people might have

    Thanks in advance.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.