We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

How To Make Money On Line Fake Ads

Options
I happen to click on this one You Tube video on how to make money etc, this man was saying its true so and will cost you nothing, so I clicked on this link and guess what, first it wanted $1 and then said it would charge another $97 in 30 days.

There are lots of these scams out there and the only one I have come across that is genuine is The Vista's, where you answer on line questions and they pay you for it, its not big bux or anything and can take months even over a year before you even reach your target of £50. but they don't ask you for any money and all they want is for you to answer survey questions about food, alcohol and the usual stuff you buy really. and once you reach your target points they send you a cheque for £50.

I wonder if there are any more of these types of things on line?
Has anyone here tried any and made genuine money without actually paying out anything?

There must be a 1000 scams to 1 genuine one.

Comments

• Listerbelle
    Options
    Come on over to the Swagbucks thread:
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4150091

Have a read, and if you feel like signing up then it would be great if you did so with a referral link from someone on that thread.

Swagbucks is a pay-to-click or pay-to-search website.

Small amounts of money, but worth it to some of us :) (Think approx 40 pounds earned a month)

Best wishes :)
    Your biggest asset is TIME! I'm focused on multi-generational financial freedom.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure