We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Where to sell Amazon e-vouchers?

Options
Hi guys,

I've been getting a good few Amazon vouchers from surveys etc. Problem is, I don't really need anything from Amazon.

Apart from Ebay, is there anywhere I'd be able to sell these? I've looked at HUKD/AVforums, but they appear not to allow the sale of e-codes.

Thanks!

Comments

• Zanderman
    Zanderman Posts: 4,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Hi guys,

I've been getting a good few Amazon vouchers from surveys etc. Problem is, I don't really need anything from Amazon.

Apart from Ebay, is there anywhere I'd be able to sell these? I've looked at HUKD/AVforums, but they appear not to allow the sale of e-codes.

Thanks!

Why not just use them on Amazon? They sell almost anything these days - books and electronics as you'd expect but also groceries (tins of beans, chocolate bars, etc etc) and loads of other stuff.

You say you don't need anything from Amazon - but everyone needs groceries...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Coffee-Snacks-International-Speciality-Food/b/ref=sa_menu_gs10?ie=UTF8&node=340834031
  • will.i.amnt
    Options
    Zanderman wrote: »
    Why not just use them on Amazon? They sell almost anything these days - books and electronics as you'd expect but also groceries (tins of beans, chocolate bars, etc etc) and loads of other stuff.

You say you don't need anything from Amazon - but everyone needs groceries...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Coffee-Snacks-International-Speciality-Food/b/ref=sa_menu_gs10?ie=UTF8&node=340834031

Needing the cold hard cash in cold hard times my friend :(
  • Pound
    Pound Posts: 2,784 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 9 September 2012 at 9:01PM
    Options
    How much do you have, I might buy them if the discount is right :D

To be up front though, I would want to pay after I've had a chance to check each code.
  • bonehead903028402
    Options
    I've sold a few amazon US vouchers on ebay they sell quite well.

I would recommend putting the code into amazon first then taking a screenshot before sending to the buyer though as I did have one person try to say the code did not work but luckily I had proof and he back down pretty fast.
  • will.i.amnt
    Options
    Pound wrote: »
    How much do you have, I might buy them if the discount is right :D

To be up front though, I would want to pay after I've had a chance to check each code.

I have £40, but I think trading is frowned upon on this forum? I was looking for a long-term place to sell them as I get them quite often in various amounts.
    I've sold a few amazon US vouchers on ebay they sell quite well.

I would recommend putting the code into amazon first then taking a screenshot before sending to the buyer though as I did have one person try to say the code did not work but luckily I had proof and he back down pretty fast.

Not sure how to do that? Everytime I put a code into Amazon it applies it to my account straight away?
  • secretjedi
    secretjedi Posts: 9 Forumite
    edited 10 September 2012 at 4:18PM
    Options
    You CAN sell them on the AVFORUMS.com

People would snap them off your hands at 90% of face value

Who have you singed up with for surveys?
  • System
    System Posts: 178,109 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    would not recommend ebay at all for this item.

avforums should let you sell them.
  • will.i.amnt
    Options
    secretjedi wrote: »
    You CAN sell them on the AVFORUMS.com

People would snap them off your hands at 90% of face value

Who have you singed up with for surveys?

A mod on AVforums has told me that my sales had reached "normal limits" and were "business-like", when I explained to him where I got them, he said that made it worse and that I wasn't allowed to sell these.

He provided me with no limits on amounts sold, or time limits, so I have no idea when I can start selling there again.

secretjedi - I'm a member of over 40 panels. Quite a few are invite only. Of those that aren't, I tend to get most of my vouchers from Surveyhead, QNA, research-house.co.uk and harrispoll.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure