We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

which MLM/Party Plan

Options
I dont know if this has been done before, but here goes. I need to make a little extra cash, and have been thinking of taking on an MLM/Party Plan in order to do this (cant get extra job as I work shifts)

So, what do people here/do/recommend? I have looked at Usbourne Books, FM Cosmetics and Phoenix trading. Like the look of all three (are you allowed to do more than one?)

Any help appreciated

Claire

Comments

• missterryshopper
    Options
    I dont know if this has been done before, but here goes. I need to make a little extra cash, and have been thinking of taking on an MLM/Party Plan in order to do this (cant get extra job as I work shifts)

So, what do people here/do/recommend? I have looked at Usbourne Books, FM Cosmetics and Phoenix trading. Like the look of all three (are you allowed to do more than one?)

Any help appreciated

Claire

There is already a long thread on this subject see: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=577567

Yes you can do more then one if the companies rules allow it.But most people find one hard enough to get going.:D
  • h158
    h158 Posts: 39 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I would say choose one that sells products you like yourself. I've just joined PartyLite (candles) - I'd been buying them and having parties myself for years and love the products. So I find selling them easy - enjoy doing the parties, so being paid for it is a bonus! :-)
  • Peter_Pan
    Options
    Most Direct selling Companies are ok about you doing more than one as long as there's no conflict, but do remember people only have a limited amount of cash to spend, you may find sticking to one and getting more sales on that will earn you more depending on the pay plan.

I like to concentrate on just one for many reasons but do find something that you enjoy and where you actually want to buy the products yourself, theres nothing like personal recommendation and i find repeat monthly sales are a great bonus with the Company i'm with.

Good Luck

Debbie
    We love what we are doing and we love why we're doing it!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure