Are there any scoop shops in Leicestershire

Options
Middy
Middy Posts: 5,394 Forumite
There used to be one next to the market in town and I think that closed down about 2 years ago now.

I can't think if there are any elsewhere in the county. Don't mind ones in markets on certain days of the week.

Comments

• Linda32
    Linda32 Posts: 4,385 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi, I do know where you mean. AFAIK its still there. I've certainly been in there within the last two years.

I really can't think of others. What items did you buy from the scoop shops, maybe there is an alternative which other MSE's can help with.
  • narabanekeater
    Options
    I know the one, the shops still there but the scoop bits been replaced wuth more herbal type/vimimin products. To the best of my knowledge there arent any now. Is there something is particular your after in the area? if so i local so drop me a line and I will see if I can help
    Mad Mum to 3 wonderful children, 2 foster kittens and 2 big fat cats that never made it to a new home!
    Aiming to loose 56 pounds this year. Total to date 44.5 pounds 12.5 to go. Slimming World Rocks!
  • smeeth
    smeeth Posts: 578 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I thought that was still there? I haven't been in a while though so could be wrong. Can't think of anywhere else right now but I'll wrack my brain for you.
    Anchor yourself to the foundations of everything you love.

Thank you to all those who post competitions!:beer:
  • zippychick
    zippychick Posts: 9,364 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    As this has dropped down the board, ive moved this to another board to see if you get some help over here

Zip

Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere (please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com"]forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].
    A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men :cool:
    Norn Iron club member #380

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family