Anyone fancy a drink - Its been a hell of a week !

Options

Comments

• Richard_S
    Richard_S Posts: 4,432 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Baby !! You got paste on your hands again ?

Hi sexy,

You bet, and plaster dust, and paint, it's so much more fun being at work; almost there though, move next weekend.

It really does make me laugh when some people imply that bky is an easy way out. Poor suffering cretins, if they had to follow us around for a month they'd be beging for a bank to lend them more money.

Golly gosh, I'm pooped, :D

Rich
  • lynsayjane
    lynsayjane Posts: 3,547 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Richard_S wrote: »
    lynsay,

We're both aficionados of non-tickle zones, our O.R choked when he saw our breakdown of Mach 3's, shaving foam, and waxing strips :cool2:

Rich

:rotfl:

might have to come here for drinks more often ;)
  • Mike_St_Helens
    Options
    lynsayjane wrote: »
    :rotfl:

might have to come here for drinks more often ;)

Oh yeah.. Its a very open foum here ...

Its a nice place
  • lynsayjane
    Options
    Hi sexy,

You bet, and plaster dust, and paint, it's so much more fun being at work; almost there though, move next weekend.

It really does make me laugh when some people imply that bky is an easy way out. Poor suffering cretins, if they had to follow us around for a month they'd be beging for a bank to lend them more money.

Rich

to be honest though from a non bky person, there isnt a lot of information known to the general public about it. I only discovered through reading a magazine at work that bankrupts still pay a part of their wages to their debts. until i read that i thought all the debt was wiped so you had a clean slate.
  • Mike_St_Helens
    Options
    Hi sexy,

Rich

Golly !!

Ive emailed yu. sorry I havent in the last week or so. Ive had a !!!!!! week.
  • Mike_St_Helens
    Options
    to be honest though from a non bky person, there isnt a lot of information known to the general public about it. I only discovered through reading a magazine at work that bankrupts still pay a part of their wages to their debts. until i read that i thought all the debt was wiped so you had a clean slate.

Too bleedin right we do... for 3 years I have an IPA.. Also my house is in question and involved, also I have salary and tax issues...

Its certainly not home and dry...
  • gettingitsorted
    Options
    Im back:D

early home
    got the box of wine out of the fridge :j
    Official DFW NERD 189

I may be a woman but dont hold it against me:D

Officially declared Br 6/11/06

Discharged Br 4/5/07 (6 months to the day)

BCSC MEMBER 21
  • lynsayjane
    Options
    Too bleedin right we do... for 3 years I have an IPA.. Also my house is in question and involved, also I have salary and tax issues...

Its certainly not home and dry...

i can only apologise for any misconceptions i've had but i think if you are nto in the financial industry or bankruptcy is not an option for you you dont know much about it. other than you go to court and clear a chunk f your debt thats all my knowledge of it in a oner. thats hardly the corner of a stamp

(apologies for the typing, blame tiredness/booze!)
  • Mike_St_Helens
    Options
    Im back:D

early home
    got the box of wine out of the fridge :j

Hi Babes... How did it go?
  • Mike_St_Helens
    Options
    i can only apologise for any misconceptions i've had but i think if you are nto in the financial industry or bankruptcy is not an option for you you dont know much about it. other than you go to court and clear a chunk f your debt thats all my knowledge of it in a oner. thats hardly the corner of a stamp

(apologies for the typing, blame tiredness/booze!)

No need to app...

Many poeople have no idea. Its really hard, really really difficult.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure