• kirstysmudge88
    Options
    How do I win with searches? :)
  • mrsyardbroom
    mrsyardbroom Posts: 1,946 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Cazzdevil wrote: »
    I'm intrigued by this site and with only a few clicks after sign-up I'm at 92SBs.

I must question though, the OP states that a realistic and perfectly achievable £25 a month is available but how long per day would I have to dedicate to actually achieve this?

I work full time and study for a couple of degrees part-time but those degrees are expensive and I'm looking for as many ways to earn a bit extra as I can however if it's going to take me an hour or two each day just to clock up £25 a month then it's not very time vs cost effective.

Can anyone give me an indication of how much time would have to go into this?

I'll go back to writing my essay in the mean time :-D

Sometimes it takes a lot more effort than others. I'm retired and so I have the time to doodle around a bit. I make around £30 a month from Swag bucks but obviously it doesn't pay as well as a paid job where you have to get in the car and go to work and be answerable to a boss. I find it's one of the most consistent sites for earning regular money. When I was doing a degree I found that I could earn a bit by writing for student magazines and this paid well. You would need to spend a fair bit of time looking for surveys every day to earn as much as £25 a month from Swag bucks, or spend time hunting for offers that pay.
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 3 November 2012 at 4:59PM
    Options
    How do I win with searches? :)

You just have to find something to search, could be a genuine search or something random and if successful a message comes up with how many bucks you've won for the search.

I just searched 'hot laptop' (I'm running vids:() and got:

SwagBucks8.jpg Congratulations!
    You've won 8 Swag Bucks
    See what this can get you in the Swag Store
    share-fb.jpgshare-twitter.jpg
    Your Swag Bucks have been automatically added to your account.
    Click here to send a confirmation email
  • avocetgirl
    Options
    Anyone else done the Next DS! Didn't credit! So annoying!!
  • kirstysmudge88
    Options
    CathWales wrote: »
    You just have to find something to search, could be a genuine search or something random and if successful a message comes up with how many bucks you've won for the search.

I just searched 'hot laptop' (I'm running vids:() and got:

SwagBucks8.jpg Congratulations!
    You've won 8 Swag Bucks
    See what this can get you in the Swag Store
    share-fb.jpgshare-twitter.jpg
    Your Swag Bucks have been automatically added to your account.
    Click here to send a confirmation email

So I could just search anything?
  • CathWales
    Options

Yep, it seems random what you will be credited for. A trend has started on here for searching for users names, I got 33sb yesterday for searching for paulshorse and a few people have had credited searching for mine.....so far my username has given me no sb's lol.
  • mrsyardbroom
    mrsyardbroom Posts: 1,946 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options

It has to make sense. Don't keep putting something like "+++11"!^" into the search box and leave a little time in between each search. I just entered a friend's name and won 25sb.
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
  • CathWales
    Options
    Also, you can try as many times as you want, but only get credited for 4 wins.
  • kirstysmudge88
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Options
    I just searched 'where can I download 3d printable decoupage sheets' and won 10sb. I find that quite often, rather than keep searching for different things, if you click on a site on the first page, wait a while, come out of it and move to the second page, and so on, you get a win on the third or fourth page, but I always wait awhile before moving onto the next page. In other words, search as you normally would :)
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills