The Swagbucks Challenge - Part 2

Options

Comments

• Art_Vandelay_2
    Options
    Xorro wrote: »
    I got 8 from the code on the blog and also SB from the answer to the die question, what other codes were there today??

(1) Facebook 6 SB,
    (2) Homepage 8 SB,
    (3) Facebook 7 SB,
    (4) Blog/Pic 6 SB

Think that's what I've got for today..?
  • Xorro
    Xorro Posts: 113 Forumite
    Options
    I've liked the FB page but can't see any codes. Maybe because I am using my iPhone?
  • renifer7
    renifer7 Posts: 160 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I've liked the FB page but can't see any codes. Maybe because I am using my iPhone?
    I don't think it makes a difference tbh.. they're just posted in status updates
    B)
  • mum_to_be2
    Options
    thanx for blog/pic just got 14 SB
  • Bmth100
    Bmth100 Posts: 1,037 Forumite
    Options
    Has anyone accidentally taken more than one daily survey a day in the past? And are they usually quite lenient about it?

My missus surprised me by reaching my target for me today but I think she's done two daily surveys judging by my ledger :)
  • Xorro
    Options
    renifer7 wrote: »
    I don't think it makes a difference tbh.. they're just posted in status updates

Tried using the desktop version of FB - no mentioned of codes. First article is about hurricane Sandy, then its the Fairway Solitaire.:(
  • killerpeaty
    killerpeaty Posts: 2,646 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Tried using the desktop version of FB - no mentioned of codes. First article is about hurricane Sandy, then its the Fairway Solitaire.:(
    I think it might be swagbucks UK.
    https://www.facebook.com/SwagbucksUK?ref=ts&fref=ts
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Options
    Bmth100 wrote: »
    Has anyone accidentally taken more than one daily survey a day in the past? And are they usually quite lenient about it?

My missus surprised me by reaching my target for me today but I think she's done two daily surveys judging by my ledger :)

I think if it's a one-off and a mistake then you should be OK. I think quite a few people do it especially when they first join Swagbucks, but it's the ones that do it on a regular basis that will get banned. Someone posted the other day that they did two by mistake and let Swagbucks know - Swagbucks replied to the effect that it was OK because it was a mistake but not to do it again. :)
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • Xorro
    Options

Ah yes, UK SB. Thank you!
  • Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    Options
    emmilou wrote: »
    thanks and to you toria too u are helpful :D I cleared the cookies etc this morning still no joy and then had a genius brainwave I noticed its the ones with the really long title to search so I have been copy and pasting so tried to just write the shorter search word and voila it worked :T well on the one left anyway so maybe that was it

Bless ya. Not sure why that would make a difference these tasks are so tempramental. I use the shorter search words as well, mainly because they are faster lol.

Give them a go tonight see if it works with the shorter if not like I say tick un tick and faff and often they go through for no reason. And don't waste to long on one. They come out fast so if ones is not working close and get on with next one as you may well be able to come back to the hard one as long as it is one of the ones with 200+ of them. There tends to be a mini break after 12 &14 then a bigger one at 7 and then another little one at 1 and sometimes just before 8 the last one. the one after 7 is the biggest.

Good luck, let us know how u go x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport